or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Leather has a pH of 3 to 5 hence don't use saddle soap. You're fucking wrong. Even a pH of 7 is literally 100 times more alkaline than a pH of 5. It is a logarithmic scale. Now your clinging to the word "highly" once again using language to weasel your way out of being wrong. Can you not understand anything besides exactly what is fucking written? You need reading comprehension skills. The point is Saddle soap or anything higher than a pH of 3 to 5 which I have mentioned...
I've also shared words with the man.
I'll do my best to stop by. Maybe I'll bring @gomestar.
Oh fuck you, seriously. Yes, you're a huge prick. I never threatened your life and I don't know what my status and being friends with certain vendors that don't even sell the products I use has anything to do with anything.
Let me clarify: I wear blue suits.
I'll donate a lot more than $5 to settle this and a lot more to somebody to shit in a box and send it to Chogall for being an obese asshole.Acetic acid diluted might be your best bet. Finished leather has a pH between 3 and 5 so HCL might be too strong. I will defer that to you.
You're changing the conversation to that of language not science. Dove isn't saddle soap, saddle soap, or "glycerin soap" is naturally made where glycerin is a byproduct of the soap making process. Dove, isn't a natural soap like traditionally made saddle soaps.
Leather is amphoteric it takes on the characteristics of what it is exposed to.
Dove isn't saddle soap. Traditional saddle soap isn't anything more than naturally made soap. Why are you intentionally being so fucking obtuse? Who said they are putting Dove soap on their shoes?I was wrong, you're not willfully ignorant, you're just a douchebag.