or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I mean, I get it, you wear them with jeans, and jeans are for rodeos. My bad.
Charcoal barleycorn >20oz
I will admit that none of my shoes are very "Asia-Friendly".
I'm 100% comfortable with my style and have no intensions on evolving. You can have fun with this kind of crap all you want
That'd be the last thing I got.
Sorry empty, loafers suck. Never a situation where any kind of derby wouldn't look better. I know Manton says in the summer anything else is too substantial, but I'd rather look better and be miserable in the summer vs. less good looking and still be miserable in the summer.
I wear suits to summer BBQ's. I just ignore social expectations. I'm an oddball like that.
I honestly don't get the sport coat. I know I am well in the minority here, but it is kind of like how I feel about loafers. There is just always a better option. To me, suits look better than sport coats and trousers, so why wear the later? I like a simplified wardrobe, and a simplified wardrobe includes looking the way you think looks best for as much time as possible. A white shirt always looks better than any other shirt, so why would I wear anything else? Again,...
Not really, the English have been doing it longer than the Italians or just as long. There are many tailors in NYC that do soft garments.Are you talking about having a chest piece? Any good suit is going to have a chest piece and canvas, it is just a matter of how thick it is. I've never padded a chest before, but I'd imagine tailoring skill has little to do with padding a chest with something thicker vs. thinner. I certainly can see tailoring skill involving the...
What's that face? I at least wear respectable suits, unlike the causal RTW crap that you blog about.