or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

How about spick? My father uses that one regularly.
I have posted this before, but I used to work with this man from China. He always referred to himself as "an Oriental". I never knew that it was offensive so I began to use the term to describe Asians because I liked the sound of the word. Somebody almost tore my head off for it. Never knew it was wrong, and this guy used it regularly. Is it kind of like nigga?
Do you mean semen?
Yeah, wtf is a femen?
Stay black, man. Stay black.
I won't argue that suspicion as it is a fact of truth.
I lost my cock ring.
It was just a simplified comparison, not meant to be literal. Any liquid will discolor it temporarily, but a higher pH than the isoelectric point will shift the pH alkaline, which will repel the other negatively charged stuff in the leather such as the fat liquors and dyes. It essentially begins to revert it to rawhide and causing a mark.
I don't really care about foot hygiene as much as I do what flip flops represent to me, which is pure laziness.
My dentist is awesome. Had him my whole life. He has a flat screen in every room with Fox News blasting on it. He chews on beef jerky while screaming at the TV, and complaining to his stock broker on the phone all while working on my teeth.He takes me to Peter Luger's every year and invites me to his fancy Christmas party, which is awesome.