or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Newly in my 30's I have been thinking a lot about my life lately and feel good and bad at the same time. It is a weird time because all of my friends are in vastly different stages of life. Either the stage of married contentment, or off the wall. I look back at the last 10 years and realize that nothing about my lifestyle has really changed. I pretty much am doing the same shit I was at 21 just wearing a bit nicer suits doing it. Is there anything inherently wrong...
What do you mean?
It's a huge problem in my home town apparently. Kids are dropping like flies. Horrible. Why can't kids just choke each other out like we did when I was young for a high?
I don't know much about drugs to be honest. I can count on one hand the amount of times I smoked pot and that was in college 10 years ago. I always tried it and was like, ok, great now let's go get drunk.
Me too.
I've lost too many loved ones to heroin mess with it.
So I just had to use the bathroom to pee in the coffee shop. As I was walking towards the door I noticed a girl walking towards it as well. I stopped and told her to go ahead. She was all bitchy and like no, just go. I went in and noticed the toilet was running and there was toilet paper in there. Basically the toilet wasn't working. I just peed in it and walked out and told her, "FWIW, the toilet isn't flushing". She's all in a huff, ugh, great and goes in there. ...
Come on, it's no heroin.
I spent like an hour the other day at work reading about her. I offered the question to my office, "do you think debbie harry would go on a date with me?" The consensus was that she would.
I've always wanted to do acid.