or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

It makes me very angry how some people can either be so oblivious, or downright self-centered in public. My usual spot at the coffee shop is occupied by this woman taking up two spots with all of her shit. I walk over not realizing she is hogging the space and she just looks at me. Doesn't even attempt to say sorry, or move her things. Fuck you.
So I found out while I was visiting my parent last weekend that the place I worked at through high school and college closed down. It was a plant shop/ landscaping place. When I was in high school I worked at the plant place and in college I landscaped. It was hard work and I learned a lot while I was there. Had some of the best times of my life working there and it was so sad to drive by it and see a for sale sign out front. They couldn't manage well after the...
Sounds awful.
Yes.
I do.
No, alone at home now.
The fuck was talkin' to you?
You're not correct. Starbucks is one of the few roasters to not only vacuum seal their beans, but also backflush with nitrogen after roasting. Personal preference aside, if any roaster truly invests in "quality" from farm to cup it is Starbucks. The roast date is virtually irrelevant when packaging coffee this way. The "quality" roasters you speak of put roast dates on their bags for two reasons: marketing, and because they skimp on proper packaging. On top of formal...
Probably not, he doesn't have very decerning taste.
My father drinks instant every day.