or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Used up being in Cambodia with my boo.
You're wrong. Back hem length relative to the front doesn't always have to do with balance.
Get a tailor in here. @Despos? So we can praise a suit based on a simple picture, but can't criticize it? Ok, he's stooping, but maybe the front looks good due to unnatural positioning too. Be objective. Either way I would be happy with a jacket that looked like that.
I find that the 6 is one of the worst trains in terms of A/C. The 53rd St Platform is brutal. It will be 110 degrees on it until November now.
So I didn't hear from my boo, for two days. In case anybody doesn't know she is in Cambodia so I was very worried. I was having an anxiety attack last night because I began to think about the horrible things that could have happened such as having to take unpaid time off of work to go out there and search for her.
http://www.tmrzoo.com/2015/65676/gibson-rolls-back-les-paul-guitar-prices-to-1952-for-one-day
Personally seeing the scuffs under a shiny surface is what gives a shoe character and makes it look well worn, yet taken care of. Embrace.
I just feel like anybody with wheels in NYC sucks. Wheels entitles people to be a complete jerk-off.
I've never had a bialy.
They should just show the Dew Point. When above 50 they should just say, "you're fucked".