or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Is that directed at me? I want a jazz bass with block inlays on a rosewood fretboard. I pretty much might just get a used Jazz select and get it refinished.
Like I said, it is product neutral.
Thanks DW, credit goes out to Unbellragazzo for helping me stay clear and on point.
Don't forget the most obvious: Boning.
When my girlfriend saw that video (who is currently overseas) she sent back to me "When are you going to go make shoes with DW?" My response, "When I don't have to spend all of my time and money traveling to see you!"
I can make some really good inseam jokes right now, but I will just leave it at that.
I hear you. It is just hard not to be wary of it, but there are beat up corrected grain shoes out there that last longer than my many of fancy shoes that have ended up in the trash. I think, at the very least it has to do with exposure to elements and "over-care". Keeping shoes clean, and free of alkaline solutions is probably best bet for unfinished leathers.
Nope, I am not married, but in a long-term relationship. FWIW, my girlfriend saw the video too and said she was cute!
Does anybody have Lousie's phone numba'
Dear Irving? No. Take me on a date. Pret, for the taste of home?