Posts by patrickBOOTH

wtf is a fair weather fan?
That's another thing that I find incredibly annoying. Politics is a hot topic right now and so many women in their profiles have rather strong preferences about politics and are outright judgmental on their profiles about what kind of "political" person they want. They even say things like, "NO REPUBLICANS!" and "Your politics are an extension of your morality" and "Even if you are ambivalent about Trump swipe LEFT!" It is kind of absurd. In general, I am not a very...
That is comforting.Maybe www.trumpsingles.com will be the place for me.
Neither one of us work in the financial sector.
I've seen them a billion times. No need. Also, they live in NYC so it doesn't make sense to me.
I don't dress like either one of them, but it still proves useful for the elements of their style that I do adopt. Dress how you like, but there is always going to be a consensus on what works and what doesn't. Certain elements are time tested and lasted that is what these threads are about. Rather than make general statements about why you don't like the advice give specific examples.
I powder my hair...
It will remain a secret until it isn't.
I don't know if it is the French influence or what but I have been scoring some great, cheap Bordeaux here in Phnom Penh. I've gotten some great 2009 and 2010 vintages. I've run into some duds, which I assume is due to the heat and bad storage, but they are so cheap I don't mind pulling the trigger on any I find.
I recently spoke about how difficult it is to over extract coffee. A Bialetti is a sure way to do it.