or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Nobody cares what your dick looks like under a black light.
I'd ignore it personally.
I've been using Davines products. Love them.
Spent 2 days at a beach in Cambodia. Probably 15 years since I was at one. I still maintain my opinion that "the beach" sucks for endless reasons and it is very boring.
Many makers have said that the St. Crispins baby calf is the best calf they have used so I'd opt for that.Not sure if it is veg-tanned, but by the look of it it isn't. Most leathers these days aren't.
No idea.Crust leather comes from the tannery completely naked and any color is added by St. Crispins with dyes and polishes. VNA comes colored and finished right from the tannery with a topcoat on it. Crust leathers "age" more with wear, lightening up in creases and potentially darkening areas with sun exposure and so on. The VNA leather is very uniform in color and is a harder leather than the CRU leather. It will be more resistant to color displacement with wear. ...
I really like Wiemer, and Fox Run. I've had a bunch of WA rieslings that were excellent that I can't remember the names of. Values are found in the Finger Lakes.
I understand it for some positions at my company, but for me it makes no sense. There are union employees at my company that do very specialized things that could kill them and others so they company doesn't want that to happen for various reasons you could guess. Basically management had random drug testing as part of the union contract and naturally in order to agree to it all management and corporate employees had to agree to it as well. Just another bullshit union...
Yes, it is in the contract for employment. It has nothing to do with legality. Just the same as if I get tested and I was out drinking until very late and I tested positive for alcohol I could get fired then too despite it being completely legal (and still able to do my job and not be a hazard to the workplace).
I've had friends ask me to borrow money. Never an insane amount. I've always gotten it back, maybe because I have responsible friends with integrity, but I would never lend anybody money I couldn't afford to lose.