or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

X-post from the guitar threak. Playing chord changes is very hard. I have a hard enough time remembering fingerings in different positions, but in minor ii V i's having to change with chords and scales is a pain in the ass. Also, trying to mind 7,3 resolutions at the same time just seems impossible. It blows my mind that people can actually do it. As a mere hobbyist, I don't think I'd ever get to performance level for jazz. I'm lucky if I have 30 minutes daily to...
Playing chord changes is very hard. I have a hard enough time remembering fingerings in different positions, but in minor ii V i's having to change with chords and scales is a pain in the ass. Also, trying to mind 7,3 resolutions at the same time just seems impossible. It blows my mind that people can actually do it. As a mere hobbyist, I don't think I'd ever get to performance level for jazz. I'm lucky if I have 30 minutes daily to practice. I can compose really...
I don't understand the emoji fad, to be honest.
Why don't you throw some of those monies over to the non-profit I am on the board of.
Update on the dating matchmaker that I have a boner for: She replied and gave me the info for the artsy fartsy event, but I instagram stalked her and saw that she has a boyfriend and I lost interest. Booooo!
My barista isn't working today.
I have not heard back from her in 2 hours this has got to be bad news.
In my mind he likes those overly tanned bodybuilder girls.
Ok I sent her a very bizarre message (I think it is funny, but you wet blankets would probably think it to be bizarre) so let's see if she bites. Side note, I have no idea of the "type" preferred by green frog, but I can't imagine this girl would be it (no, I didn't send him a pic).
I watched Kung Fury for the first time and I think it changed my life.