or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I think upon employment anywhere you should be required to remove all of your clothes, lay on your back and put your knees to your chest. A photograph will be taken of your genital region in this position, then anytime you become overly aggressive, or pompous in the office somebody can cue up this photograph and send it to you to put you in your place.
I'm glad I know you, otc.
"When Swift was about 12 years old, a computer repairman taught Swift how to play three chords on a guitar, inspiring her to write her first song, "Lucky You."" Does anybody else find this odd?
1/3 vinegar and 2/3 distilled water.
In general I don't really get the fascination with chocolate. I mean it is good, but even the pricey stuff has never wowed me.
Fuck. I want to go. The guy who made my glasses is in Nashville. You should get a pair. I wrote about it here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/514553/wesley-knight-bespoke-glasses/0_10
Well best of luck. So the Nashville move was based on your wife's job? Now I have an excuse to visit Nashville I argue often with people who claim burbs are cheaper. I honestly don't see it. The only way I think it would make sense is if you want your kids to go to a decent public school. It seems like private school here is kind of a must for a decent education. Or move to Riverdale like my (other) coworker did.
Why Nashville? (I always thought conn. was a stupid move, my coworker just moved there and he wants to kill himself)
Fuck you, Neo.
My feet are true to size.