or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

You're absolutely correct. This is why I recommend vinegar. It is because it is acidic, which is the way the natural leather fibers want to be. Leather is amphoteric so when anything above the isoelectric point of leather (~5.5) comes in contact the leather acts as litmus paper and shows a mark. You need to shift the fibers back down to about 3-5 on the pH scale.
I have a really good friend like this. I actually find some Koreans who are born here, but suuuuuper into Korea more annoying. Anything you're talking about it is always, "In Korea, blah blah blah". STFU!
@A Y Have you had Peet's Ethiopia Fancy? Any good?
I don't care enough to.
How is it different from the army, military, marines... I honestly have no idea what the difference between any of them are. I never had much interest in such things. I do know the navy deals with boats, however.
The ring might have saved his finger!
I'm not certain I even know what the national guard is.
My father was working on an engine and something shifted and the block crushed his wedding ring onto his finger. He had to cut it off with bolt cutters. Still to this day it sits mangled in an ashtray on his nightstand. He since got another one, however. I think he has a few he wears. Some fancy, some plain.
One of God's greatest gifts is to labor (fatiguing mental or physical work for economic gain). This gift is also 10-fold because when engaging in labor you get to collaborate with other persons to do fulfill a society demand. Doing this earns you crisp notes backed by the U.S. treasury that you can use to buy neat things. When you buy neat things those crisp notes earn the patina of your fellow man (change hands) and allow your brother to also buy neat things. I like...
Who the fuck is, Eeyore?!?!