or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Well, not to burst your beanbag chair, but your new company I would call tech-light. They do actual work, unlike the get-rich-quick startups that are, well, full of beans.
I hear you, but adding water to a conditioner affects pH pushing it more in the direction of a pH of 7, which isn't optimal.
I'd rather somebody come in sick, get their job done and me get sick then not getting the job done. Bunch of fucking sissies.
I think pH is the first thing you should worry about honestly. Ron Rider in his antiquing thread clearly states between layers you should condition to remove excess dye. He gets great results and so have I. Horses for courses.
Yeah, people would still irritate me with their annoying time off.
Well I've done it before without need to dilute the Lexol. Lexol is mostly water anyway, also if you dilute it be sure to use distilled water as the minerals in water can fuck shit up. Also, you're changing the ph the more you dilute, which in Lexol isn't optimal to begin with.
A high of 68 degrees is not cold. With a brisk trot you will stay nice and toasty.
It has t been bad, but still not optimal (Lesser 16 weather).
They installed a new unit, 5 year warranty on the compressor. Haven't had any issues, that was three years ago.
Just give a couple more vacation days and use them for what's important to you.