or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

I don't even own a car in NYC. Gas prices are irrelevant to me.
You would pay more in taxes ($ amount) in Brooklyn? That seems insane to me. I spend more on coffee in a month than my annual taxes are. Also, anywhere right outside of NYC as astronomically high taxes (my parents in jersey spend $20,000 a year).
I keep thinking that I may have liver damage from too much boozin'.
I knew you would have something to say about this amp, Gus. I've mostly been playing clean tones through it with pictures Les Paul. I've been playing more and more jazz and I can totally see why it's loved by a lot of jazz players.
So clever!
I bought a 1965 Ampeg SB-12 (with the rare 7868 tubes). The idea behind this was it was originally designed to be a multi-instrument amp. It has a bass input and an "instrument" input. Now I can play bass through it while only needing one amp. It has a very interesting, lush tone that is super revealing. I love it.
Incredibly jelly.
Come on people, Dammit - Blink 182.
I don't know, jerking off onto paper goes way back as well.
I am working on a project with this upper at my company who I haven't ever worked with. He is an extremely animated Indian man who has worked at the company for 40 years. I like him very much. The other day we are at a meeting with a lot of people and he pulls out this little packet, opened it up and started spooning what looked like tobacki into his mouth. I am like (in my mente) IS this guy seriously chewing tobacki during this meeting. Some other upper notices this...