or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

My social life has got nothing to do with my lack of free time in the evenings.
Haven't had much time to read books lately. I can't on my commute because it is too short to do anything constructive and too jam packed for anything in my hand besides the briefcase. Also my evenings are largely booked, I rarely eat dinner before 10pm.
As soon as it's built it will be out of date already too.
Doesn't the leather itself have some play on how a shoe will fit? For example variations on the density of the hide in different areas may bend and flex differently on the same last. Also the shoe patterns themselves where there are stitching and such. Those things certainly have an influence, no? @DWFII
I really hate restaurants who cheap out on the AC. They will just open all of the front windows and doors as if it is pleasurable to eat food in the sweltering humidity. Any people actually doing that should be checked to see if they are from said lizard planet.
I agree with the trouser/shoe color combinations. I can't stand walnut shoes and navy pants that's all the rage these days. For shirt and tie combos I favor both low and high contrast.
Come on you know you need an emulsifier to make them mix!
I agree. I am also like this with BBQ. I love the taste of meat and prefer not to drown it in sugar. Also toasted bagels. Toasted bagels are only eaten by people with certain alternative lifestyles (gay).
People put cream in their coffee and butter is just, well, whipped cream. Also, butter makes everything taste better so I kind of get it. He should add some salt to it too.
Betimes when I know he's in the act (shitting) I make sure to loiter in a nearby stall to catch a whiff (smell his shit).