or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

If they were good business people...
Well she just texted me saying she's coming home because she loves me, so I guess that is a goodish sign.
My boo is having a meltdown in Cambodia. She drove me crazy yesterday and she is jumping on a plane to come home for 10 days. While I am excited to see her after 6 months she keeps saying she's incredibly lonely and she sounds more depressed and bitter than I have ever encountered. I am very worried about her, but also I have in my head that she's coming home to give me horrible news like she wants to see other people while being away or something. Or worse she...
Somebody at the store said there is talk about a machine that is a combination of the old style and new style. I will hold out for that. If you are buying for the first time the new one is a no-brainer.
First of all use the Shikakae soaps (in a pump container) they are a bit more moisturizing. Also, don't bother using them if you're not going to use the Bronners rinse, or lemon juice rinse, or vinegar rinse. Castile soaps have a high pH and cause your hair's cuticle to open up causing all of that frizz. In order to tame it you need something acidic to close the cuticle again and smooth it out.
Would you say I have more "well-rounded" bitterness?
The worst offenders are the Italians, Irish, any sort of Hispanic, and Koreans.
Oh, I know. They suck too. To make matters worse most of them also have Irish in them.
Any American who is overly obsessed with where their ancestors came from annoy me. The Irish are one of those groups of people towards the top of that "annoying" list.
I don't know, I might have you beat. Seriously.