or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

50/50 water and vinegar solution. Rub it with some elbow grease and let it sit over night. Do the same thing again and let sit overnight. Do this about three times. If there is improvement keep doing this until it is about gone. Of no improvement after a few iterations, ignore it and it might go away with time.
Pull your head out of the sand, man.
Welcome to the dark side, AY!
How about a certain number of "liked" posts before a user can start a new thread. It makes them have to have quality posts of sorts.
I'm going to Leffot in a little bit. We will finally settle how many testicles I have, forsooth.
Buy a used one. Easy peasy.
I would like to disclose that I have "many" testicles. Actual amount up for interpretation.
I'm going with both. An idiot in denial. If a retailer says they have had several issues what more do you want? Phone calls from all the owners? Pull your head out of your ass.
You're either an idiot, or in denial. It has happened to many people. Apparently Saint Crispins acknowledged it.
It's hard for me to understand the suburbs. Whenever I visit my parent's who live an hour outside of New York City, I literally feel like I go back in time. The Suburbs are a culturally stagnant place, ime. They have this independent coffee shop out there, but it is always dead. Nobody in there. Dunkin Donuts on the other hand is packed. What is even weirder is it is a pretty affluent place.