or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

So clever!
I bought a 1965 Ampeg SB-12 (with the rare 7868 tubes). The idea behind this was it was originally designed to be a multi-instrument amp. It has a bass input and an "instrument" input. Now I can play bass through it while only needing one amp. It has a very interesting, lush tone that is super revealing. I love it.
Incredibly jelly.
Come on people, Dammit - Blink 182.
I don't know, jerking off onto paper goes way back as well.
I am working on a project with this upper at my company who I haven't ever worked with. He is an extremely animated Indian man who has worked at the company for 40 years. I like him very much. The other day we are at a meeting with a lot of people and he pulls out this little packet, opened it up and started spooning what looked like tobacki into his mouth. I am like (in my mente) IS this guy seriously chewing tobacki during this meeting. Some other upper notices this...
Friend me on Facebook. My real name is Chester Denborough.
Nice ninja edit, asshole.
Some, but most of them don't make as much as you might think.Whenever I read one of their industry reports that has to do with my company, i'm all, "cool story bro, this is old news".
I feel like I resonate very much with Kaufman. Sometimes I do Tony Clifton impressions at work to entertain myself. My coworker's become frustrated (despite telling me that I am "highly entertaining" to work with).