or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Interesting^
Travers if you want to invest in this process and you get good results I will gladly buy a finished hide from you. I'm first in line.
I ordered espresso at a Michelin Star restaurant last night. They served me Nespresso. Just sayin.
Yeah, I love it in Williamsburg very much and have lived here for a long time, but I still don't understand it as a destination spot. It's great to live here, but if I lived anywhere else I would never feel the need to come here.
Certainly could only help. After it dries make sure you condition with something penetrating like Lexol.
You can't really go wrong with lesser it seems. I have a navy from Harrison's P&B Universal that I like a lot too, much more hopsacky than anything I remember seeing in the Lesser book.
You say this, but ice never witnessed this in any of my friend's shoes that are CXL, again it could depend on which kind they have.
Depends on the person. My parents enjoyed the Frick, which is probably my favorite museum. They aren't up for large crowds or an overwhelming amount of potential art to see. The Frick is the perfect amount, with a lower key crowd.
Somebody probably tried them on. It's bound to happen even with your foot in them. Condition and forget about it.
Probably the only post you've ever made that's worth reading.