or Connect

Posts by patrickBOOTH

Date is tomorrow, brah.
So how long before I pull out my penis?
For what it's worth I'm not sure I'm completely undone either. I had a seven year run end under a year ago. At least we can drink to that.The witty text banter has been fun.
She's not engaged to him, but she clearly knows the guy. Maybe this "split" is the reason for her four days a week psychotherapy sessions (or the cause...)
On the internet in one of her photos she is posing in a photo with Wes Anderson actually, so maybe.
Probably right. Must be the reason they potentially split up.
What do I do, now I am even more nervous that this dude she might be engaged to is somewhat of a celebrity worth millions upon millions and I am as vanilla as it gets.
The plot thickens. In my online stalking of this woman her Facebook profile under relationship says "its complicated". There are headlines on the Internet of her being engaged to this guy who is somewhat famous. Either she's messing around (with teh Booth) or they have split.
This chick has a verified user Twitter account and three David Lynch inspired tattoos. I can't compete with this, but I might be gay anyway so whatevz.
So this woman I am seeing tomorrow is insanely googleable, really hot, and really funny. I hope she doesn't flake.