or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Oriani is a Luxury shop based in the heart of Rome,very famous for his high quality products. This is a quilted jacket with a cord collar,colour green bottle(very smart but casual at the same time),made with a very soft fabric more resistant and more warmth then the traditional fabric used for this kind of jacket(barbour for example) For any question contact me! There's a very little damage on the left pocket,i've seen it later...consider that it's so small
As you can see from the photos in really good conditions,only a couple of marks but soles condition like new. Bought on September on the Winnperry website but unfortunately i discovered that on quoddy i have to wear a size less. The original price was 265$ Shipping from Italy is 23$ For any question contact me!
Unfortunately too small for me,this was bought from my brother during his last trip in California. RRP 79.50$ Shipping from Italy is 20$
Used about ten times,washed 5 times,in really good conditions as you can see from the photos. Rrp:140 euro
As you can see from the photos this pair of jeans is in very good conditions. Made with the better quality of denim,extremely soft. Price includes shipping from italy.
I know guys it's a strange request but if there's someone who's selling a pair of Alden Plain toe blucher(Possibly with gum sole)please contact me!
Bought from the Aquascutum store in London(Regent Street),used for one week only during the past summer. Paid around 350£,now really too small for me.
Bought at the Baracuta official store in London(Covent Garden) during my last trip in December. Used around 5 times and paid 285£. This is a limited edition made with British Millerain and it's in conditions like new,the only thing it's a little problem with the serial numer tag as you can see from the photos.
Unfortunately too big for me,this wool edition is really hard to find an in any case so expensive(around 350£). Colour:Dark navy Size:40 Pit to pit 54cm Pit to cuff 55 cm Total lenght 71 cm For any question contact me!!
Hi guys,here's my auction on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190640515544?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_805wt_1185 This sweater is new with tags,was a christmas present but unfortunately too small for me. Nik