or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Used a few times,in really good conditions! Good quality jacket,wool lined inside! Measurements:P2p 22", pit to sleeve end just shy of 21", down back from beneath collar 30" Shipping from italy is 30$ worldwide
Mate this one was posted the first days of february!
Used one time around my house,never washed,professionally altered because they were really too long in their original lenght....now they are approx like a 30x30(maybe a 31). Amazing quality,just too baggy for me. 120$ shipped to U.S.A.
Unfortunately too small for me. Used around my house just two times..as you can see from the photos in new conditions. Unfortunately my mother had throw away the box. Fits half a size bigger,like a 8,5 US. Shipping from italy is 25$
THANKS GUYS!
Bought here in Rome at the end of November for about 500$ and used gently maybe 1-2 times a week.
Handmade in Italy. 100% cool wool,perfect for Sping/Summer. Unlined inside.
If you are a real connaisseur of quality and style it's impossible(maybe not:D) that you don't know the quality and history of this 100% handmade italian brand. I've bought this jacket in 2010 for 875 euro on sale and the original price was 1150 euro(this is the normal price of this brand). As you can see from the photos the jacket it's in perfect conditions and there's only a broken button on the left pocket. 100% deerskin, Collar and cuffs 100% wool Lining 100%...
Here the measurements:20inch pit to pit 20 inch pit to cuff shoulder 17 inch There's a very little damage on the left pocket,i've seen it later...consider that it's so small.
Bought from Unionmadegoods for 520$ and used a few times because it fits to small for me.