or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Hi there guys,i'm searching for some pairs of adidas trainers made during the 80's like tobacco,koln,athen,brussel,berlin and many more!
Pit to pit 21 inch Pit to cuff 21 inch Total length 32 inch
Used one time,washed one time. 70 shipped to use from italy.
Used and washed one time. with the shirt you'll receive the original tags. Size M 48
Mondelliani is a shop based in the heart of the center of Rome. They produce a small variety of sunglasses of really high quality and uses only the best lenses(carl zeiss are really the best). All the sunglasses frames are handmade in the region of Veneto by really expert artisans. I've decided to sell this pair only because i've bought another pair of sunglasses. The original price was around 250 euros and they were used only a few times so this is a real deal. Cheers!
2008 HPC (HIGH PERFORMANCE COTTON) MILLE MIGLIA, ONLY 7 SAMPLES EVER PRODUCED AND IT NEVER WENT INTO PRODUCTION DUE TO PRODUCTION COSTS BEING TOO HIGH. ONLY 7 IN THE ENTIRE WORLD,ULTRA RARE! MADE FROM 3 LAYER WATERPROOF COTTON WITH TAPED SEAMS... JUST LIKE ALOT OF THE NEW STONE ISLAND SHADOW PIECES. THIS SAMPLE WAS ACTUALLY PRODUCED IN CHINA AND IS 1000% GENUINE. MEASUREMENTS:PIT TO PIT 21.5" PIT TO CUFF 21.5" SHOULDER TO BOTTOM 26.5
Measurements in Inch updated!
Bought from the Norse online store,and used one time outside of my house for 30 minutes,but not properly my style. New with tags. Measurements:Pit to pit 23.25 , Back 29.0 , Arms 23.25 Shipping worldwide is 38$
I'm selling on ebay this fantastic jacket. http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX Happy bidding and GOOD LUCK!
Used a few times,in really good conditions! Good quality jacket,wool lined inside! Measurements:P2p 22", pit to sleeve end just shy of 21", down back from beneath collar 30" Shipping from italy is 30$ worldwide