or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Fantastic pair of Church's Car Shoe boots. Made in England. Purchased from the famous luxury store Davide Cenci(Rome-New York) on December,hardly worn,just 5 times,in conditions 9/10. Rrp was 560 euros. I ship from Italy,so please contact me for shipping rates.
Here's a fantastic pair of Church's Fairfield col.Maracca brown size UK9F. The shoes have been worn by me for about 1 year,obviously not everyday,and if you look at the pictures you can see that their conditions are really good. Professionally re-soled by a shoe maker here in Rome with a Vibram sole,the best for walking. Shipping from Italy to E.U and UK is 13£.
How much shipped to italy? thanks
still available?
washed and wearied around 3-4 times,in conditions nearly like new. rrp 150£ Price includes shipping from Italy to U.S AND E.U
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190719164770?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1198 Here's the link of my auction on ebay. Cheers
Bought at the end of May from their webstore. Recently i changed the lenses with this pair in green colour,ideal for the sun. The other two pair of lenses are in light blue and brown/violet. The sunglasses are shipped from Italy and postage is 23$ worldwide.
Bought at the end of May from their webstore. Recently i changed the lenses with this pair in green colour,ideal for the sun. The other two pair of lenses are in light blue and brown/violet. The sunglasses are shipped from Italy and postage is 23$ worldwide.
Just arrived from the U.S.A ,unfortunately not my style. just want to get what i paid. Shipping included to U.S
This is a fantastic piece from the 2008 collections in perfect conditions. Lined inside with a very very soft cotton this jacket is perfect for autumn and spring,and if you want for winter. The color is brown and it's made with a material 100% water and windproof. The size is a L but stone island fits a little bit small.I have to say that this could fit like a regular M.