or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

I'm selling it only because it fits quite small and i want to buy another albam jacket. I'm also selling it on ebay with a 24h auction.
Purchased on April from Azita store.too hot for the roman weather. Used a few times.
Used a few times,too hot for the roman weather. Purchased on April from Azita store.
For sale is a Vintage 70s BROOKS Cafe Racer LEATHER Motorcycle Jacket Size Medium, no size label However so please check sizes to ensure a good fit This is a Brown Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket By Brooks Sportswear of Detroit Michigan. Cafe Racer collar with neck strap fastner, 2 front zip pockets with Talon ringpull zippers, side gusset strap buckles, cuff zips. Dates back to 1970s. Measures 22inch pit to pit , 25inch top to bottom(top of shoulder seam, not including...
Used and washed once.Like new conditions.
sold?
sold?
sold?
Worn just for a few hours,not my style. conditions 9,9/10.
Fantastic pair of Church's Car Shoe boots. Made in England. Purchased from the famous luxury store Davide Cenci(Rome-New York) on December,hardly worn,just 5 times,in conditions 9/10. Rrp was 560 euros. I ship from Italy,so please contact me for shipping rates.