or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Albam Denim Regular leg size 30,professionally altered,total length is now 40 inch,too large for me,i prefer the slim ones,worn and washed once. 125 shipped worldwide
Ending on ebay in 5 hours,come on!
Here's the ebay link:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190755330453?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 if you are interested please contact me. cheers
Too small for me,i sell it only for this reason because it's a great jacket. Very good vintage look,leather in very good conditions without any kind of cuts. This kind of pieces on the vintage selling area of the Aero website are usually listed for 350-450 or more £. Measurements:21 inches pit to pit and shoulder to shoulder is 18 inches and shoulder seam to end of sleeve is 23 inches. It has a small hole in the inner lining though mainly cosmetic. I would suggest this...
In perfect conditions as you can see from the photos. Ultra rare in this color and material. Price includes shipping worldwide
Searching for a pair of Fbt's classic in Brown,black,beige or grey suede new or hardly worn.
Searching for a pair of Fbt's classic in Brown,black,beige or grey suede new or hardly worn.
Usually i wear a usa small/japan medium,this fits but a little bit slim for my style.
Just received it from GOODS copenaghen,unfortunately too small. Used two times,like new conditions. Just want want i paid for it 311 euros. I ship from italy(about 15£ to uk)