or Connect

Posts by niccolodearca

Retail price for this jacket is around 900 euros, i decided to sell it only because it's too small for me. Size is a L but fitting is small, so i can say that it fits like a normal M.
Used for about 3 times, unfortunately too big for me. Purchased from Liberty in London on April for 240£. I ship to USA for 30$.
I've bought this shirt one month ago from inventory stockroom, i've worn it a couple of times and then washed once. I paid 225+ shipping for it. Measurements from the Inventory website: SMALL Pit-to-Pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 17" Length: 30" Sleeve: 21.5" I ask 145$ shipped from italy to U.S.A
This is an amazing Deck jacket from Buzz Rickson's. Conditions are perfect, the only thing is a little red sign on the left shoulder, but i think that it can be easily removed from a professional laundry. Lining is made with Alpaca wool, and zip are Talon. Size is a japanese L, so it fits like a regular M. I will ship to Uk and Eu for 23$ and worldwide for 35$ This is the link of the ebay...
Bought from Rag and bone store in Los Angeles, unfortunately not my size. Used for a few hours one day. I ship from italy worldwide for 35$
Just arrived for the Uk,unfortunately too small. The previous owner said that it was used once,and effectively it's conditions are really like new. Amazing jacket,completely sold out from the 2011-2011 collection,made with british millerain waxed cotton. just want to get what i paid for it. 170£ shipped to USA
Just arrived for the Uk,unfortunately too small. The previous owner said that it was used once,and effectively it's conditions are really like new. Amazing jacket,completely sold out from the 2011-2011 collection,made with british millerain waxed cotton. just want to get what i paid for it. 170£ shipped to USA
http://www.hickorees.com/brand/apolis/product/chore-jacket-indigo-wool
Try at HICKOREES. cheers
Albam Denim Regular leg size 30,professionally altered,total length is now 40 inch,too large for me,i prefer the slim ones,worn and washed once. 125 shipped worldwide