or Connect

Posts by Mr.Sam

If you think real hard, I made the iammatt joke first
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba Looks the same, but that one retails $3k. The one Mr. Sam has he says retails $850 which would put it in the 'Deerfield' line, I'm curious if that is the case. That actually looks to be identical to what I've just sold. Man, I knew should have added an extra zero to my price
Sorry to have kept everyone waiting and wondering, but the briefcase has been sold to earthdragon. Didn't realize I would get this many PM's wanting to buy the case. I just did some research and it looks like my price was one hell of a deal, and I'm very glad to find that. Now, who wants to buy my AE seconds for $900?
The briefcase is on hold for earthdragon. Thank you for all your interest!
Up for sale is my Ralph Lauren briefcase, made in Italy. It is only about 3 months old, however as you can see from the photos, it was born looking vintage with absolutely beautiful patina and old (looking) hardware. The briefcase is in excellent condition as seen in pictures, and will come with the original purple dust bag, tag, certificate card and the key for the lock that is hanging on the handle in the little pouch. Inside the briefcase you will...