or Connect

Posts by thomasec

Old Gitman Vintage plaid shirt in a size 15 (not 15.5). This is between their small and medium size shirt, and I believe was only made for one season. I will post measurements soon, but this shirt has been darted in the back, and the shoulders may have been taken in. As such, I am selling as-is.
Incredible Eternal green flannel. Super thick with amazing details, with very minimal wear. Will post measurements soon, but will fit a small/medium.
Brand new with tags, Gitman Vintage blue corduroy shirt. Size is small, and fits very TTS. Here are the measurements: Pit 19” Shoulder 17” Sleeve 33” Please add $15 for shipping outside the CONUS
Brand new Arcteryx Veilance Black Mionn Hooded Vest, size large. Just a tad too big for me, but would work well for a slim large or TTS medium. Measurements: Pit to pit 22.5” Length 27.25” Shoulder to shoulder 17.5”
Nearly new SNS Herning Apex sweater in a size small. I purchased this new last year, and wore is about a dozen times. I even believe I still have the original tags. Measurements: p2p: 18" sleeve: 31" (from top of collar) length: 27" (from top of collar)
For sale is a rarely used Nanamica cycling pack in "grayish blue." The color is sort of difficult to capture, but the picture on present london's site is the closest to what it looks like in person: http://www.present-london.com/nanamica/nanamica-cycling-pack-grayish-blue/ $275 shipped in the CONUS, and please add $25 for international shipping.
Nearly new Mismo MS backpack. Used maybe a half dozen times. $325 shipped in the CONUS, and please add an additional $25 for international shipping.
Brand new with tags Mismo MS Briefcase. $300 shipped in the CONUS, and please add an additional $25 for international shipping.
Brand new pair of Outlier Slim Dungarees in black. These were purchased by me from Outlier a few weeks ago, and have only been worn inside the house to try on. Measurements can be foudn here: http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/slim-dungarees.html
Barely used Mismo MS backpack in navy. Will include all original tags. Please add $20 for shipping outside the CONUS.