or Connect

Posts by thomasec

Brand new with tags Our Legacy 1940's Heavy Oxford shirt in white. I'd keep this, but unfortunately it's a little too big for me. Measurements: Pit to Pit Back Arm 22.5" 32 20.5"
BNWT, Our Legacy bomber jacket in olive. Unfortunately it's just a little too big for me, otherwise I would definitely keep it. Measurements: Pit to Pit Back Shoulder Arm 23" 26.75" 19.75" 19.25"
Feeler on this - Arc'teryx Veilance insulated field jacket from (I believe) AW14. Size medium, and I can provide measurements soon. In excellent condition, and will come with original garment bag.
Brand new with tags Our Legacy 1940's Heavy Oxford shirt in white. I'd keep this, but unfortunately it's a little too big for me. Measurements: Pit to Pit Back Arm 22.5" 32 20.5"
Brand new with tags Our Legacy 1940's shirt in White Musolla. I'd keep this, but unfortunately it's a little too big for me. Measurements: Pit to Pit Back Arm 22" 32.5" 21"
re-opened and still for sale!
Has anyone seen if there are additional discounts on black label items in the last few days?
Got this from the sample sale on Marrkt, and just trying to get back what I paid. Only tried on once. Size 48, and fits like a slim medium. Can provide measurements if needed. For shipping outside the US, please add $20.
Got this from the sample sale on Marrkt, and just trying to get back what I paid. Size 52, and fits very TTS. Can provide measurements if needed.
I've been able to score some pretty solid deals on Black Label Anthony suits in navy and black. Each one ended up coming to $500, and there seemed to be a good amount of sizes left. I'm debating picking up either the Sharkskin or Drake Nailhead (if I can find it), but wanted to get opinions on which one would be better if I had to live with one grey...