or Connect

Posts by ryanohare

Rekaris is your go.
While we're on unrelated subjects; I'm looking to buy a new TV. I've got about as much knowledge on this subject as 'Melbourne Man' above has on inconspicuous dress, so feel free to educate me on yer OLEDs/UHD/4K/SMART/etc... I've got about $2500 and want something 55-60 inch. Educate me if you're that way inclined.
What do you charge for proxy to Australia? Cheers.
PM'd you Oli.
I've not found better OTR shirts than Kamakura for price and quality. They're exceptionally well priced, and wear better than any other OTR shirts I own.
Great, thanks mate.I've got some renov at home, so will give it a splash tonight.The pain is real.
On one heel really - at the top edge, slightly to the left. They still seem extremely hard around the heels, as if the leather hasn't softened or broken in properly. What conditioner do you use? Has it helped?
Any suggestions for how to help break in new shoes? I've had a pair of C&J handgrades that have been worn close to 30 times now and the pain is still mindnumbing after a few hours of wear. Particularly the heels. What do you folks do to help break them in? They do fit me before anyone asks...
I picked up a pair of these trousers - http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/trousers/grey-trousers/B778.html?cgid=Trousers 2 weeks ago at the SS store in LA, and they're too tight a fit on me. I've worn them once so can't return them, so am happy if anyone wants to offer me a reasonable price for them. Size 34, in absolutely as-new condition, paid $189 for them. Make me an offer styleforumers...
When do MJB not have a sale on?They're like a slightly more upmarket Oxford in that regard.