or Connect

Posts by ryanohare

I picked up a pair of these trousers - http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/trousers/grey-trousers/B778.html?cgid=Trousers 2 weeks ago at the SS store in LA, and they're too tight a fit on me. I've worn them once so can't return them, so am happy if anyone wants to offer me a reasonable price for them. Size 34, in absolutely as-new condition, paid $189 for them. Make me an offer styleforumers...
When do MJB not have a sale on?They're like a slightly more upmarket Oxford in that regard.
I've given up on PJT & SS getting their trouser fit right. Their standard cut below the knee seems to be a vicious incision that doesn't permit anyone with a calf meatier than those of Taylor Swift to squeeze effectively into them without it looking like a crumpled mess. I've got 3 pairs of pants from them that all either required a return to let out some extra space, or just look too damn tight on me. Couple this with the fact their standard jacket cut is slightly roomier...
Eau I see what you did there.
+1 on the Kamakura suggestion, pretty purlease.
Yep, that's them - thanks.
Anyone got experience with Hermen menswear? I've been looking into them as an alternative to SuitShop, OH, etc. Specifically if anyone's had a suit made with them and wants to comment on the experience and product. Cheers.
Hmmm... Are you him??Either way, cheers.
Folks - can anyone recommend a straight talking independent financial advisor in Melbourne? Much appreciated.
Thanks for that. I'm in Chicago every 3-6 months, so will check that out next time.