or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff wow. im going to have some good reading material tonite. how much was the deposit btw? sorry, i just read the first post. I hope you are saving up a good poop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt Have my first guitar lesson in about an hour.....so you know, I should be Steve Vai by, what, lunchtime? There's a ladyboy joke in here somewhere, I just know it.
I got 2k @ 7:28 a couple days ago. I am still trying to figure it out.
Worth reposting: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Price cuts for some.
Quote: Originally Posted by pendragon Wow! Judgmental whining on the internet! Whodathunkit. Nice bump, and nice penguin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo1824 we figured it out..sort of. Apparently the error message was not critical so we did a little cleanup of my code and added a error ignore command and now works great. thanks for all the help! Not sure I did anything, but no problem. I'm glad you got it sorted.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff congratulations. some will say it wasnt worth it economic-wise as it costed you time, money and effort to save yourself a mere 75 bux, but to me, that is not the point. sometimes you have to do what your principles push/urge you to do. sometimes you have to fight even still knowing that you will lose or will be outnumbered but you need to proclaim your principle. Well that and insurance reasons. It...
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU Congrats! Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR Kinda is odd you have to pay when not at fault. +100 Quote: Originally Posted by robertorex Boston Shaker? How is it? Congrats btw. Thanks. Yeah I think that is the name. It is a cool place. It is small, but I think the real value is in the guy who was working there (maybe he was the...
I am sorry not to have posted something useless in that thread. I must have missed it.