or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

He could be standing more erectly than usual.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The direct frontal static standing view (that's for you, Smeagol) does present blocky. I don't think it's the waist though. I think it is the gestalt of pockets, quarters, and fabric pattern. - B 4 is fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek14 I'm in my mid 20's. The first time I wore a pocket square with a blazer, a few mid-20's ladies said "You look like you belong on a yacht" and gave me a funny look. Dress like a slob dude, dressing well looks wierd to most normal young people Quote: Originally Posted by bourbon51 As a junior at a big state school, I recommend going with the J Crew-ish look. Normal stuff for college, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho What you should do is not appeal, write a letter to (if it is a state road) the State Highway Administration. If local you should wrilte a letter to your local Department of Transportation and include pictures. Lobby your local Councilmembers or State Delegates.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 I love this, if only because it reinforce the growing impression among the dumb proles that global warming is a farce. Global warming causes both fire and ice.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy No need to be sorry. j has already asked that people stop calling for other people's bannings here, but, as usual, people are e-deaf. Maybe they should be banned. Let me compile a list.
Quote: Originally Posted by nootje used it for a while now, originally started due to me being nuts according to others.. (nootje= dutch for small nut) For educational purposes and cultural awareness, can you please use it in a sentence about kwilk?
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol 25 bux. I thought fair trial was a right I understand this is non refundable even if you win!! Stomach acting up tonight. Should be renamed the :hws: ? Quote: Originally Posted by musick $750 buys a few choice garments...good luck! lol. Quote: Originally Posted by DNW If it is a poorly placed sign, you might be able to get out of it. Take a...
25 bux. I thought fair trial was a right I understand this is non refundable even if you win!!
Pretty sure there's a free internet source for these. I will try to remember.