or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

You need a spreadsheet application, and you need a calendar application. I don't see a way around excel + iCal. iCal is good. I like it better than Outlook and Lotus Notes. Syncs nicely w/ iPhone. Excel for Mac is a total piece of shit the last time I checked, and I'd throw away the MacBook and replace it w/ a PC for only this reason. NM, you could just use Google dox/cal.
What are you worried about?
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow The instrument's intonation or the trumpeter's? For some reason, the octave note sometimes sounds like a weird detuned leading tone, but I'm assuming they're fingered as the same note. I guess I was assuming that there were no valves, so it would be the trumpeter's intonation inasmuch as the instrument must have been difficult to control. It does sound like "Ti."
Intonation is a bit Expecially the silver one. Not saying it's bad, just exotic.
Having read this I feel nothing but contempt.
ITT: white people problems.
+ + + =
These threads are always a lot of fun.
A trainer has this guy at the gym lifting way more than he's capable of. It's to the point where I'm sure he's going to get hurt. This is a reasonably strong client, a big guy, but he can't squat to parallel more than say 200lbs (a guess). Anyway, the trainer has him "squatting" 500lbs, i.e 5 plates. These are less than quarter squats, and it's obvious he shouldn't even be having that kind of weight on his back, much less attempting to squat it. Now I can't help but...
BIN lets you lock it up immediately, which is nice for some people who are buying gifts and those who otherwise need to make an immediate decision.