or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Herbert as a weightlifter i disagree with this. many novices simply wont realise what they are doing wrong. i agree with globetrotter. get a coach. in fact, join a weightlifting club I have trouble catching the weight on my shoulders with my elbows out in front. My wrists aren't flexible enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pilot Looks like you have some of the issues I was having a few months ago. Try to keep your shins as perpendicular to the floor as you can.(they will still naturally go forward a bit) Notice how far your knees go forward? I believe that stems from inflexibility in your hamstrings. I've been working on my lower back, calf, and hamstring flexibility and I can pretty much keep my shins close perpendicular now. The movement feels...
I've been working on squat form lately, which included moving to low bar, sitting back more and going deeper. It does take some getting used to. Anyway here's what it looks like today: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.  ...
You need a spreadsheet application, and you need a calendar application. I don't see a way around excel + iCal. iCal is good. I like it better than Outlook and Lotus Notes. Syncs nicely w/ iPhone. Excel for Mac is a total piece of shit the last time I checked, and I'd throw away the MacBook and replace it w/ a PC for only this reason. NM, you could just use Google dox/cal.
What are you worried about?
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow The instrument's intonation or the trumpeter's? For some reason, the octave note sometimes sounds like a weird detuned leading tone, but I'm assuming they're fingered as the same note. I guess I was assuming that there were no valves, so it would be the trumpeter's intonation inasmuch as the instrument must have been difficult to control. It does sound like "Ti."
Intonation is a bit Expecially the silver one. Not saying it's bad, just exotic.
Having read this I feel nothing but contempt.
ITT: white people problems.
+ + + =