or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

Quote: Originally Posted by Green Lantern I will attest to this. I spent 2 hours trying to get my formulae to work. I needed the "$" F4 baby.
Thank you for that. I will look at the things you mention and see how they feel.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Thought Obama wasn't going to release these.
You guys should try "pull-ups."
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar i have a list, say a thousand names. And one column specifies their city, another their birth month and another their mortgage payments. How can I calculate the 25th and 75th percentiles of the mortgage payments for each city and then birth month? I'd normally just pivot, but it only has min/max/average and I need percentiles. Excel has a PERCENTILE function. The trick for you will be getting it to only...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Herbert as a weightlifter i disagree with this. many novices simply wont realise what they are doing wrong. i agree with globetrotter. get a coach. in fact, join a weightlifting club I have trouble catching the weight on my shoulders with my elbows out in front. My wrists aren't flexible enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pilot Looks like you have some of the issues I was having a few months ago. Try to keep your shins as perpendicular to the floor as you can.(they will still naturally go forward a bit) Notice how far your knees go forward? I believe that stems from inflexibility in your hamstrings. I've been working on my lower back, calf, and hamstring flexibility and I can pretty much keep my shins close perpendicular now. The movement feels...
I've been working on squat form lately, which included moving to low bar, sitting back more and going deeper. It does take some getting used to. Anyway here's what it looks like today: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.  ...
You need a spreadsheet application, and you need a calendar application. I don't see a way around excel + iCal. iCal is good. I like it better than Outlook and Lotus Notes. Syncs nicely w/ iPhone. Excel for Mac is a total piece of shit the last time I checked, and I'd throw away the MacBook and replace it w/ a PC for only this reason. NM, you could just use Google dox/cal.
What are you worried about?