or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

No woman has ever spoken to me unsolicited.
I love squatting.
Congrats.
If you're out of college, you have no shot at the NBA.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug diesel is good too. there are a few others in cambridge/somerville Bloc 11 (Union Square Somerville) Barismo (Arlington) Used to go to Simon's every day on my way to work and then Berklee. God I miss that place. Espresso Royale was hit or miss depending on the day/hipster. What's the name of the one across from Old Louis? I keep forgetting. It's very good. Poopoo-ing the coffee options in Boston is The...
Quote: Originally Posted by BRMC_doves $25 Wow, an eighth of a decent tie.
Quote: Originally Posted by KJT I mean, I hadn't done geometry since 10th grade man, so I needed 6 weeks of studying before and after work to get comfortable with the material. It's different for everyone. A friend who's at Booth now took a week off of work, went through his study guides and rocked a 750. The fact is though, assuming you're a fairly intelligent person, the GMAT is a test that can be learned with enough work. Agreed. The...
What does alt F4 do?
Someday I will invent and construct a mechanical spreadsheet, like the tic-tac-toe playing machine in the Museum of Science. I think that vox made that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Green Lantern I will attest to this. I spent 2 hours trying to get my formulae to work. I needed the "$" F4 baby.