or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

Navy jackets from navy suits can be worn as blazers. Grey trousers from grey suits can be worn as office pants.
This thread is full of great English!
Yup.
Killing humans for food is only wrong because we are ourselves humans. If there were some stronger, smarter species that ate humans, could we say that were wrong?
From the article the article above references or =CONTAINEDWITHINLINK(LINKFROMLINK(http://goingconcern.com/editors-note...tion-06-10-11/)) Quote: We agreed that, generally speaking and based on surveys of class participants in our respective Excel CPE classes, industry users are more advanced than public accounting users. Within public accounting, regional firm users are more advanced than local and Big 4 users. Bolded returns TRUE.
Yah, no way they still have that kind of deal these days.
Let's do this again. Last time I asked for a jean rec, I wanted whatever inconvenienced the most people to make, and I ended up getting the KMW 1980 hand dye. Now I'm bored of them, and I'm in the mood for the best normal jean. I just mean something totally normal and unspecial, but also super high quality. Some things that might help - I have $50 context cash, and I want the cut to be close to the 1980. My waist is 34. It should be raw and blue, preferably Japanese....
Can any of you do a one-handed dip?
No woman has ever spoken to me unsolicited.
I love squatting.