or Connect

Posts by CunningSmeagol

What's the best way to be long euros without actually opening in international account and buying them? Is there a simple, low expense ETF that is 1:1 long euro? I googled for the past ten minutes and all I found were these bullshit 2x, 3x, short, 2x short funds.
I have unassailable taste.
I've been reading the responses and think they're great. I still haven't made a decision. Just wanted to thank you guys for some great ideas. I am also planning to redo the floors in and around the area.
Can anyone recommend a circular dining table? I think a 54" Saarinen table would be ideal. DWR is having it's Knoll sale end of Feb, but I really don't want to wait that long to place an order and then wait for it to arrive. Any attractive options you can think of as alternatives?
What is this and why is it good?
Couple more questions: Any idea if Isaora is going to do a black friday sale? If so, do sizes sell out quickly based on past experience? Someone asked but I don't think anyone ever replied. Anyone have any direct experience with NemeN? Is it as "technically" well made/better than other brands in the price range, or is more of the cost tied up in dyeing techniques / fabric effects? Any other recommendations in the $700-$800 range for either a full blown parka or...
Teles are wonderful guitars. Are you Canadian? Ever heard of Ed Bickert?
Very helpful - thanks!
Are Isaora shells suitable for skiing? How do they fit in terms of length. What in their sizing corresponds to a 42L jacket size (6'2", 185)?
The secret with all of this stuff is getting it into your ears and having spent enough time playing various things that your fingers have found "pathways" around the neck that feel relatively comfortable. Then you build out from that foundation. Here is a book that might help: On Amazon It is essentially a very mechanical collection of 1/2, 1, and maybe 2 measure phrases that outline some chord, usually C or F#, and take it around the cycle of 5ths (going down, 4ths...