or Connect

Posts by StreetPreacher

Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese If it's not quite right, and the materials suck, it doesn't sound worth it. Just because something is cheap doesn't mean you should buy it. Why buy something you're not even excited about? Plus, you'll just end up coming across as another wannabe twilight lookalike. I give that two thumbs down. I like it fine, just warning anyone else who might be interested. But, is this coat really 'twilight style'?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol No. My first reaction also, sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by dunkin streetpreacher, small fits u nicely, what kind of jacket is that? looks nice Thanks, I think. For some reason this caught my eye. So I started looking for something similar and found this for cheap. Not quite right, but for the price it's not bad. The only thing that sucks are the materials, shell is 85% poly, 15% wool. Lining is all cotton though. Cheap Monday Leonard jacket, and i saw a...
Quote: Originally Posted by phildo ^ you need to size down on those jackets they don't fit anywhere Thanks! It's strange, I always feel like clothes are too small on me, but I guess they're not... For instance I can hardly button the grey coat, but for some reason it's still too big. Sucks that I'm probably a 36S instead of a 38R then. And never trust a suit store SA!
Jacket might agree with a bit of tailoring...
Cheap stuff. H&M jacket, etc...
Missed it by that much... For $14 they were worth a shot. Does anyone know what shades Dave is wearing? Maybe I just need a larger head, and to be more handsome...
Thanks, I guess the small it is! And I wasn't planning on wearing it with everything buttoned, I just did that to show fitment better .
Well I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping the coat, just not quite sure about size. I always seem to be between sizes... I'm thinking the shoulders are a bit snug on the small, but anyone have an opinion? It's also machine washable and is supposed to shrink up to 2%. Small: Medium:
Quote: Originally Posted by uzairh They are sweet! Buy them if you can. Thanks, but that's proving to be more difficult than I had anticipated. I could have the stuff shipped to my office in Michigan, but Barney's won't even accept the Canadian billing address on my U.S. currency Mastercard... I might have to call in some favours from my American friends .