or Connect

Posts by MrBon

Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo I realize the sleeves look a little short, but I kinda like it short on this sport coat. But how is the fit? comments? The sleeves on the jacket are short, i like my sleeves on the short side, but i would be happier if the sleeves came down to where the shirt sleeves falls. The waist my be a little tight... i like the length jacket. If you wear a jacket with a short length, and then the sleeves...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/8/0...03939859_o.jpg I like to wear jeans with my sportcoats, but this color is too close to jean color. I have light blue, darker blue, and black jeans. Would any of them work? What would you wear if you didnt wear Jeans with it? Without moving to a eclectic style... conservative style with a light blue sport coat which i wear myself is, dark blue jeans/pants or black...
not a fan of the square toe...
i can't identify the frames exactly, but i did purchase frames identical to the ones he's wearing which also have a slight tint <40%.... by CK
Great family style restaurant, and not your typical Chinese restaurant, i've eaten at the one in Atlantic city a few times... good stuff.
As a Bossman, the two golden rules are " don't be Late " and " Abusive Sick time " If your late or leave early... that's theft of services. A company, A section, A Manager... want's Loyalty/team player, not an individual who acts independently or feels the rules don't apply to them. What that said i would suggest you be self employed so you can go and come as you please and only answer to yourself. Maybe getting fired was the best thing to happen to you, its...
when wearing a suit and tie... i wear a white shirt 95% of the time.
In Quantum of Solace, Bond can't seem to make it through two scenes without being punched, whacked, shot at, chased, or all of the above. Fortunately, his black canvas bomber with a stand-up collar and zipped-front and his aptly named Staypress pants make the perfect all-purpose armor. The jacket was designed by Yohji Yamamoto for the Adidas backed Y-3 Spring 2008 RTW collection.
you should of grab a photo...
looks like good eats