or Connect

Posts by b7ff

Hi, Like what the title said.. Looking for a Thom Browne Oxford preferably in Size 2, and with stripes below the buttons like in the photo.. But just let me know what you have, might be interested in anything plain! Brooks Brothers Black Fleece would do as well if price is right! I'm in Melbourne, Australia.. Thanks!
price drop for shoe
Another price drop...
Price drop for all items.. help this poor kid guys!
Measurements for the Ande Whall's are up
I currently need some money; so I got to let some of my things go.. All price is negotiable and does NOT include shipping fees.. Im located in Melbourne, Australia, so if you guys want to save up from shipping, I dont mind COD. Note: prices are in Australian Dollar Ande Whall Raker (American denim edition with very thick leather patch), size 31/34. I dont need to explain the details and workmanships on this jeans, yall know Ande right?! hehee.. And its also becoming a...
apc shirt is pending... pricedrop for the shoe
I need some money for buying a new shirt and suit; so I got to let some of my shirts go.. All price is negotiable and does NOT include shipping fees.. Im located in Melbourne, Australia, so if you guys want to save up from shipping, I dont mind COD. Im also interested for a trade with: +j suit (size S/XS), in Black or Navy Dior Homme Bee shirt in size 39 (any colour, let me know what you have) Lanvin's Grosgrain collar shirt (size 38-39/ 15 for collar) Or any slim...
@swooc hahaha.. you're good man! yes Im in Melbourne Anyway, thanks for the info, really appreciate it!! @JustinW hahaa.. I think its because the "energy rating sticker"; in the US they doesnt have those thing arent they??
I hope the sleeves can be lengthen; since I dont think many fabric is left inside it.. Yes the waist of the pants are slightly too big ; I'll definitely goin to take the suit to my tailor then.. And sorry for a noobs question (since this is my first suit ); how much does it usually cost to alter the sleeves and pants??