or Connect

Posts by James77

Hi guys I need some help and advice regarding the following jackets/suit. With all of them, to me, it seems like the jackets are making me look more stocky than I am. Am a wearing the wrong style for my body? Can any of the jackets/suit be fixed with tailoring? With all of the photos clock on them to get the fill size. I'll start with just some pics of me in a fitted T and yoga pants so you can get an idea of my natural body shape. I have a low left shoulder, narrow...
The first time I posted in here it was a bit of a disaster. So after asking for some advice I thought I'd try again. I think the jacket still needs a bit of work so have cross posted in the "Ask a Tailor" thread for some more advice. Click the image for the full size.
Yes blue and gold/darker yellow over checks. Although in the picture they are much more apparent than they are in real life. I think i need to stay away from combining patterns until I have a much better handle on what I'm doing. I like the white linen ps idea, maybe with a maroon tie of some sort.
Thanks, I gathered that from the first time I posted it. Any constructive advice on what to replace them with ?
Guys, I need help. Can you recommend colours/patterns to go with this jacket? I don't want to repeat the mistakes seen in the picture. What colours would go best if I were to wear mid grey pants? Thanks
Guys, I need help. Can you recommend colours/patterns to go with this jacket? I don't want to repeat the mistakes seen in the picture. What colours would go best if I were to wear mid grey pants? Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Too much shoulder. The knot is too big for approval here. Pants too long, but you know that. Not a fan of the cut of this jacket, but that is a personal choice. You are a slim guy, I think a slimmer all around look would suit you better. Mike Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Hi James - A few things - -As Mike said, way too much shoulder. Take some of that padding out or get...
This is my first attempt at WAYWRN. I have been reading and learning from the forums for a long time but this is my first opportunity to post. That being said, a critique would be welcome. What worked, what didn't and what could use improvement. I realise that the trousers are much, much too long but didn't have a chance to get them hemmed. Here are the pics.
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 I don't see how it can get any simpler than a running tally of credits and debits to Ike's balance sheet: Code: -18 (cost of good to Ike) 0 ($100 counterfeit bill received from teenager) 0 ($100 counterfeit given to Ike's parents) 100 ($100 in real money received from parents) -79 (change given to teenager) -100 (reimburse parents for counterfeit $100 bill) ------------- -97 ...
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 I do find it somewhat amusing that you registered more than six months ago, but the totality of your contributions are contained within this thread. Meh, I just didn't have anything to post about before and it's a slow day at work.