or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Anyone with experience with the slim chinos? How do they fit and what the hem opening at? I like the brick color a lot.
Anyone have tips to clean dark water stains on the beeswax boots? I was in heavy rain this past weekend and it left my boots pretty trashed.
I have one of their fleece cardigans, and the quality and fit are both good. I like their lambswool beanies, but the shipping to the USA off their web store is the price of the cap. Anyone know where I can get one in the US? Did you see any at Woodlands Portland?
I believe those are Opening Ceremony desert boots. http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...roductid=29746
They have FSR of every color waders at downtown SF Macy's for 29.99 on sale. They are def not true to size. The waist is about a inch too small.
nevermind.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercuryman76 I don't know where you're located but the flagship Macy's store in downtown San Francisco had a bunch of pairs left. I believe they had the really dark green ones...almost looked black, when I bought mine two weekends ago. I'll take a look next time I'm down there to see if I can find a 31. They had them marked down to $29.99 two weekends ago. I don't know what they're at now. I live in SF. I'll...
Anyone know where I can get some olive/dark green chinos? Slim fit ~7.5-7.7 hem. I like the waders but I need a size 31 and everywhere seems to be soldout.
Any stores with brown/deck sole chukkas in stock? Dont want to wait 2+ months for a pair.
Will there be a restock on the Selfedge 3sixteen + jeans, or are they discontinued? The fit on the straight leg was what I was looking for. Thanks.