or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Anyone have experience with the shirts in the dryer? Do they shrink up a lot?
Anyone know where the blue chambray is still available? Thanks.
I like their cardigan sweaters, but they are overpriced at retail price. All their stuff usually goes on pretty good discount. I picked up couple sweaters this season for about 30-40%. Also, if you have a student ID, I think its 15% off your purchase. Also, their stuff fits a lot better than jcrew for me.
thanks for all the cleaning solutions! I went ahead and cleaned it with a smooth cotton towel and hot water and it seems like it worked pretty well.
Anyone know the best solution to clean a pair of beeswax boots with beer/alcohol stains, without damaging the leather and color? I like the distressed look, however, the stains are quite sticky.
^ Check out Suzu inside the mall, or Tanpopo. Personally, I like Suzu more. You can try Nopa or Little Star for dinner on Divisadero Street, which is like a neighborhood over heading toward the Haight.
Eats in SF: If your eating Dim Sum in SF, goto Hong Kong Lounge on Geary. Don't goto Yank Sing or Ton Kiang. They are hyped. HK Lounge will have some of the best dim sum you ever had. The place will be packed with Chinese families, and probably a short wait. Also, try Shabu House for japanese beef hotpot, Katana-ya for ramen, little star for deep dish pizza, papalote for burritos, el faralito for late night burritos, sightglass for coffee, turtle tower for northern...
Thanks for the responses! I live in Northern California, so it doesn't get that cold, but does get rainy. I do plan on using this jacket year round. The Cadet jacket seems like it will work, but the Fatigue has a hood which is a added bonus. Both are on sale. Can anyone with the fatigue chime in? Quote: Originally Posted by corsairjuly The Cadet jacket is a very lightweight jacket, and isn't as slim as I'd like for it to be. The shoulders fit me...
Can anyone provide feedback on either the Cadet jacket or Fatigue Jacket? Fit? Details? I want to take advance of the 30% outerwear deal. Thanks in advance.
Just saw some of this stuff in a magazine at the japanese book store. Is there anywhere in North America where I can get this toggle cardigan? http://item.rakuten.co.jp/explorer/2109070009/ Thanks in advance.