or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

If anyone don't want their Olive highlands shirt in 38, hit me up! Apparently, none made it in-store =(
Slept on the yosemite shirt....If anyone has a size 38 to unload, gimmie a shout!
Wish there was a size small available somewhere on sale!
Anyone with the Bedford whipcord jacket, can you give feedback on how warm the jacket is? I live in SF, and its generally 50-60 year around. This jacket seems a bit thin. Thanks!
TTS 9, Desert Boots 8.5/ Vans 8.5. The toe box area is tight. If you're interested, lmk.Sorry for the buy/sell spam.
Recieved the Thorogood boots and they are too small......bummers
Purchased the 8.5 Thorogood Boots last night on the site...Thanks all for the help. I'm hoping they work out and fit.
oh, wow! thanks....I live in SF, so no real extreme conditions. Just rain....any comment on sizing? I'm a true US 9, but wear 8.5 in Clarks DB and New Balance and some vans.Mike,Just like above any suggestions on sizing.....Would like to buy this last pair, but want to make sure they're the right size, assuming there is no return on sale items. Thanks!For reference: True US 9, but wear 8.5 in Clarks DB and New Balance and some vans.
Are any of the Thorogood x Epaulet boots still available (US 8.5)? A pair for winter would be nice!
Anyone pick up any of the Carhartt stuff? Thinking about grabbing a chambray, anyone know how they fit? Thanks.