or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Picked up the sunwashed in XS. Normally a TTS size small. I like the color and the store said it will probably be soldout by the end of the day, but they still had fsr. They will probably make a bunch for summer.
Purchased little over a year ago, still in retailers bag, brand new with tags. Completely soldout everywhere. Color: Charcoal Grey Size: Medium Condition: Brand New with tags attached. PRICE: $135 SHIPPED IN THE USA. Contact: Email- jwong108@gmail.com or PM. Personal pics will be up tomorrow. Stock pic for now.
Do they charge your cc when the item ships or when the order is placed?
Price Drop!
More pics of the Rod Lavers? Does it come with a box? thanks.
price drop
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren G. This is going be random...but Lol nice avatar...you like Pho? hahaha. Love Pho, but love sriracha hot sauce more than that. Its great with non-asian food as well. I put it on everything from eggs to burritos to pizza. Should be a restaurant standard like Tabasco. Looked like Cutler & Gross. Need a pair. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet What kind of frames are those? Nice.
Contact: jwong108@gmail.com Iron Heart Model 634S Size: 30 x 34 Condition: Brand New, Never worn. Original tags attached. Price: $260 SHIPPED in the United States. Details: Purchased from Self Edge San Francisco, 100% Authentic. Straight leg 21 oz heavy denim, Selvedge Measurements: Waist:29.8 Inseam: 34 Thigh: 11.3 Leg Opening: 8.3 Rise: 10.2 Pics: (More upon request)
I want the red knit cap as well. I think I'm going to try an order one directly off the website.