or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Tailoring newbie question: I have a flathead houndstooth shirt that I really like but it doesnt fit the way I like. The smaller size was too small in the stomach area. Is it easy for a tailor to shorten the length on the shirt without damaging it? Thanks.
Anyone have the diamond beanie? How is it? Does it have a small or large fit? Is it worth the price ?
How do these compare to the JCrew ones? I was thinking of grabbing a jcrew one next week.
Any "SL-200x Straight Leg Black Selvedge" restock for SESF soon? or does SENY have more in stock for order?
Has anyone seen the Chambray for sale yet?
Self Edge X Blue Bottle. Wow. Best coffee in SF with the Best denim store in SF. Just beans, or jeans too?
Anyone have any X-SMALL jcrew shirts? Especially the secert wash ones? I tried on some shirts in small at the store and they fit a little big. Does XSMALL fit a lot less slimmer in the body? Thanks.
Hoodie is sold, thanks for interest.
Serious Buyers only please. Paypal is preferred payment choice, thanks. 3Sixteen ST-210 - Slim Leg Black Coated Size: 30 Condition: New with Tags. Price: $125 SHIPPED IN THE US. Contact: jwong108@gmail.com Purchased from Blackbird in Seattle. See pics. More pictures available upon request. Measurements: Pictures:
Is the red one a size small or med? thanks.