or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Looking for a new suit, have a budget about $500 or so, any suggestions for the best suit I can get $500 or less? Im thinking JCrew, Zara, Club Monaco? Additional suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.
Barney's NY Converse Hi SIZE: 8.5 COLOR: WHITE Perf PATENT LEATHER CONDITION: BRAND NEW. COMPLETE WITH BOX Price: $85 SHIPPED, retail was $90
Please delete, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant I'm trying to get an idea of the color of the vintage chinos they now offer. The site shows them to be a darker british khaki but the color code is brown. They used to have both a brown (which was a lighter tan) and khaki (which this looks like). Just wondering if anybody has seen the new version in person and can comment on the color. Also, are these lightweight or a thicker twill? Thanks for any...
Quote: Originally Posted by n2pua for those that purchased the red chambray ...... i noticed in the description that it uses linen, but does it say the percentage. the reason that i ask is because i find linen to be really inconvenient when it comes to rolling up sleeves and making its own shape over time. meaning, i hate sloppy looking sleeves and semi-permanent wrinkles in the body when wearing linen over time. not to mention its dry clean only (i...
Picked up the sunwashed in XS. Normally a TTS size small. I like the color and the store said it will probably be soldout by the end of the day, but they still had fsr. They will probably make a bunch for summer.
Purchased little over a year ago, still in retailers bag, brand new with tags. Completely soldout everywhere. Color: Charcoal Grey Size: Medium Condition: Brand New with tags attached. PRICE: $135 SHIPPED IN THE USA. Contact: Email- jwong108@gmail.com or PM. Personal pics will be up tomorrow. Stock pic for now.
Do they charge your cc when the item ships or when the order is placed?
Price Drop!
More pics of the Rod Lavers? Does it come with a box? thanks.