or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Any working promotions with % off and free shipping? Thanks.
I will look into the AEs. If they have them at Nordstorm, I think a friend can get me a 30% discount will bring the price in my ballpark. Based on a quick google search, only thing is they might be a little too pointy shaped. I will have to check them out in person. Anyone have the Florsheim Kenmoors with feedback? Thanks all for replies.
Looking for a pair of reasonably priced wingtip dress shoes with a budget of $200 or less. Did some research and came upon some options. Anyone have recommendations of any? I really like the Florsheim Kenmoor ($225), a little more than what I want to pay, but might bite the bullet on them. http://www.zappos.com/florsheim-kenm...tage-calf-wine Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks for the recommendation, but it is out of my budget at the moment.
Looks like I will be leaning toward JCrew unless I can find a Brooks Brothers suit on a good discount. Im planning to wear it to a wedding. I do prefer more of a slim look, but something versatile will also be nice. Anyone have experience with Banana Republic suits?!
Thanks for the replies. I definitely want to try it on, so buying from B&M is what I'm looking for. I would love to grab a Brooks Brothers suit for that price. Considering heading to a Brooks Brothers outlet store, anyone know if it is worth the trip?!
Looking for a new suit, have a budget about $500 or so, any suggestions for the best suit I can get $500 or less? Im thinking JCrew, Zara, Club Monaco? Additional suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.
Barney's NY Converse Hi SIZE: 8.5 COLOR: WHITE Perf PATENT LEATHER CONDITION: BRAND NEW. COMPLETE WITH BOX Price: $85 SHIPPED, retail was $90
Please delete, thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant I'm trying to get an idea of the color of the vintage chinos they now offer. The site shows them to be a darker british khaki but the color code is brown. They used to have both a brown (which was a lighter tan) and khaki (which this looks like). Just wondering if anybody has seen the new version in person and can comment on the color. Also, are these lightweight or a thicker twill? Thanks for any...