or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

FOR SALE: Thorogood for Epaulet New York Horsehide 685 Boots Size: 8.5 (Fits TTS) Condition: Brand New, unworn in box Price: $170 SHIPPED in the USA. Features: Horween Horsehide Brown Leather Goodyear-welted cork Neoprene sole Limited to 144 to Epaulet store in NYC. Purchased in Fall/Winter of 2010 and since has been in storage. Never worn. Please PM with any questions or interest. Thanks!
Any reviews on the fit of the work shirts from this season? Looking to pickup one of the flannels. Thanks!
Wish they did those bucket hats for big head (7 3/4 or larger) folks....
Looks like Nepenthes Japan is getting their Vans this weekend. I contacted them for a international order, but they won't ship overseas. I thought more pairs would surface on the resell/ebay market but zero luck. If you anyone from Japan on here willing to proxy over to the states, please let me know.
Is the far right the brown homespun fabric (same as pictured below) or a brown herringbone Bedford?
If anyone wants to part with a 8.5 or 9 in the Black or Navy color Vans, please lmk.
So the EG Vans Slip-ons fit .5 bigger than regular Van Slip-Ons? I'm wearing a 9 in the regulars now and wondering if I should go for a 8.5.
Anyone with the EG Workaday Utility Jacket comment on the sizing? From the measurements, it looks like it fits big, but I'm always hesitate to size down. Thanks!
Anyone know a US stock list that has the EG Workaday Utility Jacket in olive sateen in size XS? Wanted one last season,but never got around to it. Thx!
Thx! Tough one....Will you be shipping any Mercers to the SF stock lists this season?