or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Anyone pickup the Kalamkari India Print Chauncey Shirt? Comments on fit and fabric? Wondering if it'll go on sale.
Looking for Trade: Size 8 in the EG Vans in Navy or Black colors for my size 8.5 Vans. Please let me know if anyone has any and is willing to swap, thanks!
Bomber Sizing question: What is the general sizing suggestion for the OL Olive Bomber jacket? Measurements from various sites seem true to size however, I never handled any OL stuff. Does the padding make the jacket fit a size small? I'm 5'7, 160 and normally wear a us small;debating a 46 or 48. Any help is appreciated, thx in advance!
WTB: Engineered Garments Vans Slipon Size 8.5 or 9, Black or Navy Colors. Prefer black colorway but will take Navy if you have access to them. Thank you!
If anyone can help out with a pair of the Vans, please lmk (pm). I've been trying to get them for the past 2 releases with no luck. Thx in advance!
Just picked up a pair of 8111s...Any suggestions on how to treat them, or just wear them untreated? Thanks in advance!
I have a brand new Indigo Supply jacket in size medium for a good deal if anyone is interested, please let me know.
Anyone know how the B Tanker Bomber jacket fits compared to Bedfords? Any sizing advice would be appreciated. They seem to run short like traditional bombers. I wear Medium in the Bedford and wondering if I should get the same size. Thanks in advance!
Thanks!By chance, do you how much % off is the sale?
Hoping for another drop of the Vans so I have another chance =/