or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Anyone pick up the Tweed Bedford comment on the fit compared to the Herringbone Bedford from this season? Any sizing advice? The measurements online seem to be all over the place.
Any stock list in the US still with the Grey Tweed Bedford in stock (Small) with a good return/refund policy?
I have a Grey Homespun Bedford (~FW12?) Size Medium. I am thinking of unloading. Purchased from another SF member and never worn myself and only worn a few times by previous seller. It is in perfect condition, no rips, tears, stains. Pics to follow, if anyone is interested. Stock pics:
Any more pics of the tweed, when you get a chance? por favor?
Not sure if this has been answered already, but: Will there be a return of the Suiting wool MA-1?
Folks with the CPO shirt: Does the itchy wool go away with wear? I plan to wear it as a over shirt and with just a tshirt but the wool is quite itchy after initially try-on. Thx in advance!
I have a pretty much brand new black yosemite from couple seasons back in small if anyone is interested. I can let go for a good price. The black watch one is pretty slick!
The tennis trainer is my first epaulet item and they are awesome! I will be wearing them with EG, TOJ to my beat up Clipse t-shirt I got from their show.
Is this a upcoming flannel worn under the moto jacket? Looks nice!