or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

If anyone has one of these bombers for sale in a Small (46), please let me know! Thx in advance.
Sounds interesting - Two of my fave jackets together.
Anyone have the Portland Bomber jacket from previous seasons and can comment on sizing? I remember trying a different APC bomber and it fit quite slim and required a size up. Thanks in advance!
I'm transitioning from riding fixed gear and single speed for 6 years and looking into my first road bike. I set my budget around $1,500ish. I've test rode some Cannondales (CAAD10, CAAD12) and Trek so far and like Cannondale's more. I have yet to try Specialized, Fuji, Felt, etc. My local shops have 2015 CAAD10 105 for closeout around $1,200 and I'm also considering the CAAD12 105 or Ultegra groups. Some questions: Is there a huge difference in 105 and Ultegra? Should...
For Sale: Price: $300 shipped or BO Engineered Garments B Tanker Jacket (FW2014) Size: Small Condition: Brand New, unworn with attached original tags. Color & Material: Olive Poplin/Herringbone interior. Measurements (Approx): It is a hard jacket to measure, but I would say it fits true to size Engineered Garments size. P2P: 20.5" Shoulder: 18' Sleeve: 24.9" Front Length: 25.5" Comments: Classic tanker bomber jacket by Engineered Garments with tons of amazing details....
Here some things to do: Coffee: Get Blue Bottle, many locations in SF. But, the Mission location inside the Heath Ceramics is pretty awesome. Ocean Beach/Sutro Baths: It will probably be foggy, but amazing to spend a few hours. Marin Headlands/Muir Woods (if you have a car): Will be busy, but a real taste of Cali. SFMOMA: The new sfmoma building should be open by mid-may so worth checking out. Chinese/Dim Sum: HK Lounge 1 or 2, dont go anywhere else for dim sum. Dinner:...
The heel portion of the shoe is really wide which creates a heel slip problem while sizing down more than a .5 size creates a length issue. -- I might try some of those adhesive heel pads or a thin insole.
When will the new MA-1s be available and how much?
The EG Slip-on Vans from previous seasons definitely fit big -- The width of the shoe is wider than the regular Vans. I wear regular Vans all the time (size 9 in slip-ons) and I feel the Vault series OG slip-ons last fits about a .5 size big.
RE: Sweatshirts Anyone have a review for them? How they fit, quality, etc? Thinking about ordering one. Thanks in advance!