Posts by HOT Sriracha

Anyone see the coach jacket in person -- How is it? Also, anyone comment on sizing compared to standard Uniqlo items. I sized up on previous U items, but this collection seems to be more relaxed and oversized. Thanks!
Has there ever been any talk of a padded coaches jacket with the material from the bombers?
I love the piece but never got around to rock it -- I have a Black Bogota bomber that I'm willing to part with in size Medium, BNWT if anyone is interested.
Anyone pick up the 20 oz Navy Melton wool Bedford this season? Any feedback on sizing, fabric, etc? Thanks in advance!
Looking for the U sweatshirt in size M if anyone has leads. I own the maroon one and the weight and relaxed fit are both spot on for me.
Are the U crew neck sweatshirts still available in store? Looking for a black one in M, they nailed the fit on it.
Anyone know how the U Bombers fit compared to the regular line Uniqlo Nylon bombers?
Thanks!--Found one in excellent condition in M, but the shoulders seem a little big. Almost like shoulder pads. Thoughts/opinions on fit?
Does anyone own the JE x Gap flash hoodie and the regular line flash hoodie and can comment on differences? I noticed no riri zips and probably lower quality fleece, but the fleece seems to be pretty good quality. The size small in the JE Gap hoodie fits me perfect -- Does the regular line flash hoodie fit using the same sizing patterns?
If anyone has one of these bombers for sale in a Small (46), please let me know! Thx in advance.