or Connect

Posts by HOT Sriracha

Any stock list in the US still with the Grey Tweed Bedford in stock (Small) with a good return/refund policy?
I have a Grey Homespun Bedford (~FW12?) Size Medium. I am thinking of unloading. Purchased from another SF member and never worn myself and only worn a few times by previous seller. It is in perfect condition, no rips, tears, stains. Pics to follow, if anyone is interested. Stock pics:
Any more pics of the tweed, when you get a chance? por favor?
Not sure if this has been answered already, but: Will there be a return of the Suiting wool MA-1?
Folks with the CPO shirt: Does the itchy wool go away with wear? I plan to wear it as a over shirt and with just a tshirt but the wool is quite itchy after initially try-on. Thx in advance!
I have a pretty much brand new black yosemite from couple seasons back in small if anyone is interested. I can let go for a good price. The black watch one is pretty slick!
The tennis trainer is my first epaulet item and they are awesome! I will be wearing them with EG, TOJ to my beat up Clipse t-shirt I got from their show.
Is this a upcoming flannel worn under the moto jacket? Looks nice!
Hey Mike, any new updates on the restock of the white tennis trainers? Many thanks!