or Connect

Posts by Oleg

On a football board that I'm a member of, one of the posters decided to commit virtual hari kiri by posting a photo of his genitals. Gruesome stuff, but at least he showed a certain style in the manner of his exit.
Trunk in Marylebone stocks them.
I ended up buying an M&S one when I was in a similar position (maybe four or five wears a year) and it saw me through that period very nicely. Certainly better fit than a rental, less faffing around at the last minute (always happens!) and cheaper over the period than renting (not being able to charge for it). Ended up donating it to friend for a nominal fee when that phase of my life was over. Handy things to have on standby, even if you're not wearing them on a regular...
Come for a visit - you can be the excuse for the next one
Arse - only just noticed this. Unlikely to make it now though will try. TTO - is Mayfair your patch? I noticed a large, bearded and decently turned out gent wandering past whilst I was having a pint outside The Guinea which bore more than a passing resemblance.
Would he have had any satisfaction if passers by were looking at him in with a look of nausea, the strong reduced to cowering in doorways and the weaker having to be restrained from clawing their eyes out to 'make the horror go away'.
Camouflage pocket squares? I didn't notice those (Bom tsh).
You mentioned this to me in Canberra some time ago. I'm impressed you're making a pipe dream actually happen - well done.
I'd have thought so. Sounds like you could do with another pair of black but it does depend on your circumstances.Brown shoes might look more interesting as items and clearly SF can get a bit onanistic about such matters, but the obsession seems to override appropriateness and outfit which is just childish.
I quite like them but, IMHO, the main colours should blend well with other stuff you're wearing and not jar too much. And they should be done in the context of an otherwise pretty conservative get up. They often don't get a lot of love on here but then there's an SF obsession with soporific accessories (pocket hankies excepted for some reason). I could understand it if was an obsession with quiet dressing but that doesn't seem the case: it's often in the context of work...