or Connect

Posts by Oleg

There is a space between cheap mall clothing and teenagers/early twenty somethings dressing like Bertie Wooster every day of the year. Be in it.
He's been told he's going nowhere. Besides which, nobody'll have him, at least nobody he'd want to play for. He'll either come good next season or just fade away whilst drawing a huge pay check until everyone's forgotten he's still there. Without Drogba he might get the focal point role that he's been hankering. However, with Chelsea being linked with every striker over 20 million quid--Falcao, Hulk, Cavani--he might not.Not keen on that Barca strip. They've often had...
What a shower of arseholes. Surely it's either a formal or casual office? I can understand the business casual stipulation to make sure folk aren't coming to work in Havianas. But this just sounds like A1 fuckwittery.This sort of thing actually makes me angry. Not only because it's a sartorial abomination (what next, 'can't wear those shoes, they're too nice. Go and find some shitey chiselled toed efforts in crap leather with a rubber sole'?) but because it's corporate...
170k a week salary and no champions league money
Gap have both a very casual, slightly beaten up chino and a smarter one. If you go for the former, you can just wear them like jeans - t'shirt, casual or polo shirt, etc. Avoid shirts you could wear a tie with and shoes that'd go with a suit (the yanks all wear button downs and loafers with their suits but, being British, we couldn't possibly countenance such a thing:D). On yer plates, again, whatever goes with jeans: desert boots, trainers (though I'd stick to the more...
Was he fuck! He got packed off to the Row by the party image consultants after that portrait of him in the Downing Street garden in a pair of elasticated waist trousers which appear to have come from the classifieds at the back of one of the Sunday paper colour supplements.Think it was Gieves and Hawkes that Gorbachev used to shop at when he was president. Subsequently Alexander McQueen.Recession, unpopular PM, government coming to the end of its third term - doesn't seem...
Edit: Double post
Camouflage shoes? Never noticed those before - guess they must work I'm here all week, folks, try the veal...
If you've no joy with the site Malford's linked to, Loakes 1880s are a reasonable bet. They're a little outside your budget but can be had for around 180-190 quid. I've a couple of pairs which I've been perfectly happy with and they certainly seem to be a cut above anything else sub-200 quid that I've seen. They're widely available but there's a store in the arcade just off Jermyn Street/Piccadilly (not the Piccadilly Arcade, the smaller one a bit further towards...
Slim Pickens and Shelley Winters from the Poseidon Adventure. At the same time.And that's a term of abuse because...? Can't fucking stand the pseud-waspish dick-headery on here at timesJudging by the photographic evidence, I'd imagine she'd be pretty worn out already. Or was that not what you meant?