or Connect

Posts by Oleg

Not a whole midfield: Kagawa's a good signing and Cleverley's highly rated by united supporting friends of mine whose opinion I trust and they've got plenty of good wide players. But you're right that they've been too easily rattled in midfield there-the treatment Fellaini gave them for Everton is not normally outside the prison showers. Fletcher, if he can get fit, won't outmuscle Fellaini but he's strong and mobile and a reliable base for the others to play from. Phil...
You yanks never wear morning dress to weddings? Wore a kilt at my own though that might look a little affected if you're not Scots
You should have played in some of the teams I did.
Update: Gohil's haven't done repairs for a long time, apparently. After a fair bit of ringing around, I ended up taking it to Hoxton Shoe Repairs along with a pair of Loakes in need of new soles and heels. Have to say, I'm delighted with them. Really nice, helpful place and quick: left the bag and shoes late afternoon on Friday and had a text from them on Monday afternoon saying all was ready to collect. Bag's had a nice brass rivet put on to hold the handle in place which...
Have a sneaking fondness for Marseille, in spite of the it being widely accepted that they cheated Rangers out of the first champion league final. It's the only city in France that breathes football in the way the a British, Spanish or Italian supporter would recognise. Saw them play Auxerre at the Velodrome about ten years ago and would like to go again one day.
Was looking for the details of a great bistro I found last time I was there. They've become a real rarity in the centre. Anyway, I failed to do so but stumbled across this which might be of interest:http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/may/06/top-10-bistros-in-paris
Ah, this black/brown stuff again. I suspect these days it would depend very much on your particular company/work environment but, in most cases, nobody will give a toss whether you're wearing brown or black. However, if there's any doubt, then it has to be black, obviously. This will be terribly frustrating to the average Style Forumite, who will be desperate to show off their collection of brown shoes which they've worked long into the night to perfect the antiquing on,...
Arsenal wanted the option to buy Sahin as part of the loan deal but Jose wants him back if he funds his form, meaning Liverpool more likely. Means Charlie Adam being hawked around though, on recent form, I'd be trying to flog Gerrard who looks like he's playing pissed. Similarly, Luis looks a better medium term bet alongside Cahill than Terry, who's fine if the ball's bouncing around in front of him but ropey if not. Unless they find a more reliable screen for the defence...
You'll get more useful advice on the long running dedicated Australian thread so try posting your q there. Availability of shoes in Oz sucks heavily so, if you're (understandably) reluctant to go down the mail order route, you'll get better advice on what's actually available. Have to say, in the eight years I lived in Oz, the only shoes I bought there (rather than on trips home to the UK) were a pair of thongs, some RMs and a pair of suede Loakes that the poster Charlie's...
Country clobber they may be but that doesn't stop every fecker from Home Counties commuters to Shoreditch hipsters sporting them: must be why Dalston smells so musty these days.