or Connect

Posts by obama

Hi toboman: thanks for the advice. Alex, I'll order the same with yours. Hope you will enjoy yours.
Hi, need some sizing advice here. I have spent some time and money to nail down my size for meermin. I own a box calf Oxford in hiro last, which fits me perfectly. I'm going to order the suede tassel loafer in Ron last. Do you think I should size up/ down because of the last/ lace up vs suede? Appreciate your help.
Subscribed.
Both gray look like a suit to me. I have the 500 is suit. Because of the light weight, I dun find it has good crease resistance. The 520 I have perform way better on that aspect.
Just to confirm, they have one lavender only, right? Tropicalist, if you can share a snap, that will be helpful!
Indeed. That's why I always fit should outweigh workmanship. At the end of day, fit is what everyone on the street can first notice.
Thanks. merino. I'll definitely look at the mirage. Nice recommendation. I will pick plain pattern for such less conservative color though.
ThanksThanks pink. The texture looks so nice. I was surfing Sam's website for a wool tie for winner but what caught me was the new lavender. But you know, color is somehow quite tricky on minitor. I am not a purple guy but the lavender is reli more blue tone that I may be able to pull that off. Hope someone will put up some pic of the lavender soon.
Same here. Asked Mr. Kuti via email and he said they don't do it. Any trick?
Thanks for all the inputs. Merino, I saw the drapers donegal green jacket posted in the discuss dot com thread. It is exactly the color, surface finishing, and casual feel I am looking for. That will be very helpful if you can recommend an specific fabric that is sinmilar from what you mentioned. I want it four seasons. So anything 11oz or even better to be lighter will be great. Workmanship is something I am still learning to appreciate and distinguish from good and...