or Connect

Posts by obama

Which one?Sorry. Can't remember the number. I tried finding the same tie on the website but it's gone. The right tie was a purchase inspired by a photo of the same tie I saw here. Probably yours. ☺️
New arrival today.
Pardon me, what is M. LLIB stand for? Brand name? Thanks Sprout.
Thanks veni. That colour is nice but I prefer subtle cross weave texture to herringbone. Anyone has any idea on what the fabric is? This photo seems famous in the community.
Hi, anyone know the source and number of this nice jacketing? Or something similar? I'm starting my next project for a beige plain jacketing with lots of texture. Is it linen?
Consensus? It is a fact. He even quoted me the new price after released from SSP.Price lowered. The only drawback is lack of English communication and car's advice if you buy his style.
Haha. I presume "if" itself carries be meaning of possibility. Pretty neutral to me. ;P
No. I talked to Lai a week ago. He moved to Jordan and work separately.
No experience in really heavy fabric as I live in tropical weather. You got excellent suggestion from BBB. +1 for the moonbeam. It is my favourite fabric for winter here. Amazingly soft and comfortable. Many sexy patterns too. Another big plus to me is that it wear warm but not hot. So get a lot of wear when the weather turn cooler. One caution is it may not be warm enough for chilly winter in UK.
It's a joy to deal with Patrizio. Cannot be happier with the tie quality. Charcoal linen standard and brown printed silk 5 fold. Patrizio also kindly offer a free upgrade to 5-fold after some discussion.