or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

PinkSocks said I may be dashing. Best. Day. Ever. PS looked legit last night. In my vernacular, that's synonymous with "very good", not 'legitimate'. How could he ever be legitimate, he's Scottish, after all. No, really, launch last night was good fun. For those Melbournites who weren't in attendance, you really missed out on an enjoyable evening.
^^ I think they look great in either calf or cordovan. In fact, I prefer calf.
I've always liked Austerity Brogues. Just my 2c.
Looks fantastic in Netscape and AOL. Cheers!
I have a navy peacoat, a dark beige or "caramel" mac, and an olive green duffel coat. It's too hot to think about wearing any of them. Peace. EDIT: I also have a navy mac. Peace, again.
Spoke with Tommy this morning and he's on an 'extended online sabbatical', he didn't mention when he'd be back online and I didn't ask.EXCELLENT write up, PS. And, Gezza, I'm going to need an extra pair of sunglasses on to deal with the reflection of your shiny shoes. Here's hoping that for the sake of my long-term eye health you wear suede! I hope to make it along, have every intention of coming but haven't been feeling too well of late.Besides GN and PS, who else is...
Count me in for gloves, Jas. My current smartphone and tablet friendly gloves are going on 3 yrs old and need to be replaced. Also, a scarf or two, though, as some here may know I have a penchant for scarves and currently have more than most men would own in a lifetime..
It's Friday y'all. What's everyone doing for the weekend? I'm going to be bettering my two day record and wearing my O&J Popover 3 days in a row. Love that thing. Should've bought extra.
LOL - that's a good one.
^ Shorts weather. Yessss!!