or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Interesting you say that. As I am a recent Uni graduate, and spent a year working in a casual workplace environment, I have many coats that can be worn casually in cold weather, and a couple in wet weather. So, my experience has been the opposite of yours LachyZee.I don't like lugging around an umbrella when out, so sometimes just take to wearing hats A question for all, do your business shirts have a placket or not?
How are the other Melbourne SF members going with the change in weather? Perhaps a catch up is in order soon? As for the weather, I know I'll be pulling out the flannels very soon.
If only I knew how the Inca last fits my feet, I'd be the proud owner of Carmina. Despite all the information online, there are more misses than hits to be had when buying online without trying on first.
Watched the film Side Effects today. Enjoyed it. Also wore one of my six or seven "winter" jackets/coats with the change in Melbourne weather < I put this in here to be remotely SF-relevant, but really it's all about the Soderbergh film for me...
Hahahahaha
Why prepared to pay for Aspesi?
Have seen them Romp, price was my key issue but then Aspesi is upwards of $500 AUD...
PinkSocks said I may be dashing. Best. Day. Ever. PS looked legit last night. In my vernacular, that's synonymous with "very good", not 'legitimate'. How could he ever be legitimate, he's Scottish, after all. No, really, launch last night was good fun. For those Melbournites who weren't in attendance, you really missed out on an enjoyable evening.
^^ I think they look great in either calf or cordovan. In fact, I prefer calf.
I've always liked Austerity Brogues. Just my 2c.