or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

You're sharing with me, G!
^^ Fair call, I haven't read any of the comics, didn't even know of their existence till I began watching the show.
+1And also, show that they're going somewhere with it. Every week just seems like they go round in circles with the Governor vs Rick and everyone vs zombies and it's like, 'What the fuck?'I remember when they had that episode at the NDC and we learnt a bit more about the zombies, and then Milton doing his science experiments - I want a bit more of that type of stuff to filter back in. At this rate it's just watching some zombies get shot once a week, I got the news for...
Tommy's closed his sites for a while, that's all
I agree. In fact, some of my stuff is too tight. I don't get it that way - I just feel good in the clothes I wear and eat my happiness ...
Nah mannn, wear that once a month shit on the daily. Pitti 4 LyF hash tag menswear.
Mikhail Zenon should be able to help you out in Sydney
Are you pansies scared of a little dirt?
Sorry Lennier, no firsthand knowledge of having a jacket made, though I did look into it about three or four years ago and decided against it for a variety of reasons. I now own 4 leather jackets. I'd actually like to sell one, if anyone here is interested. It's a Ralph Lauren A-2 Bomber Jacket in brown, size M. I have worn this two or three times and its a fraction too tight. If anyone's interested, PM me.