or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Thanks, JM. I went in, nothing special.
Does anyone know if herringbone is running one of those 25 per cent off the sale price promos at the moment?
I read in this review here - http://custom.luxire.com/products/light-blue-stripes-on-white - that this customer, whilst overall very pleased with his shirt, commented on the method by which the sleeve is attached to the shirt body. He said something about it being attached diagonally rather than straight. Can anyone comment on whether this is what Luxire does and the fit implications that follow? One of my shirt orders had an issue with the sleeves not sitting quite...
Luxire - is it possible to send you a jacket for style and general measurements, and then explain which measurements need to be changed from the original? I have some 40R jackets which fit superbly in the shoulders, but I need more room generally across my chest and torso.
Has anyone requested Luxire to replicate the Liverano BD collar? 4" points!
Is it possible to get measured up for a BN Tailor suit in Melbourne?
Hey guys, I have a worn once MJ Bale suit for sale. It's the MJ Bale Saunders Weave, size 42 jacket (unaltered). Size 34 trouser, let out by 2cm in waistband, side adjusters added as they had the fabric, and hemmed with 4cm cuffs, but no fabric has been cut. I believe the suit retails for $899, will sell for significantly lower than this price. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Today I got new shoes. Crockett & Jones Belgrave in black calf. They are very nice shoes, but I wish that I had no reason for them at all. They'll first be worn at the funeral of my beloved little sister Nikita. I can only hope to wear them in better times afterwards. She died tragically last Friday and my life will never be the same. Her story ran in yesterday's and today's Age newspaper in Melbourne and you can read it below.
I dunno, I can wear off white.
Clapeyron, which denim is that? Jeans look great!