or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Nice man! My first pair of Luxire trousers. Ordered July 25, shipped August 1. Read and weep.
This is your last post in this regard? Thank you.
m.A.A.d city, or try here.
Thanks Jas. I have sent Luxire an email with an image of how this part of the jean has fallen apart. Perhaps this is an area Luxire can look into for greater QC on jeans going forward.
Disappointingly, the top buttonhole on my Luxire jeans is unravelling after less than 10 wears. Never had an issue with the workmanship on Luxire garments before.
In addition to CD's wares, I've got a brand new in box pair of C&J Handgrades in size 9UK. PM me an offer.
Thank you BrandonJG! It really was as simple as that? I'm going to do the same going forward. If anyone has any advice on the monogram question, would be keen to heart your experiences.
Has anyone given Luxire instructions on reducing the number of pleats/amount of fabric in the pleats on the sleeves, where they connect to the cuffs? Also, does anyone have Luxire put a monogram on their shirts? My last one was monogrammed and the letters were crooked, and stupidly big. It was disappointing, but these things happen.
Oh please let this be Passagio 2.0! Compliments on the crooked sleeves.
Thanks topos. I'm the same as you in that I like my cotton pants to fit slimmer in the leg, although in my case it's by a reasonable margin. For example, my wool trousers tend to have a 7.5 - 8" leg opening, while cotton can be as narrow as 6.5" across.