or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Nice, PoP. Which Akubra model is that?
I've got a pair, and the pictures Luxire are posting are mine (probably). Will share some more comprehensive thoughts/some IRL pics soon.
Does anyone know if Luxire offers garment dyed chinos/pants/shorts?
I think that was when Gianni's thirst was at an all time high. I miss him, and his compliments.
Is that a backhand to someone else? If it's to me, it's unwarranted.I dunno man maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I don't him well enough to judge. Or, maybe it doesn't take much to be labelled as sexist, racist and/or homophobic in this day and age because a lot of people are.
Why?
Do people mind sharing their favourite button cuff configurations/specs? I find Luxire's 1 button cuff a bit uninteresting (it's too short), and I want to know what others have specified
I think you'll find that the correct term is 'compliments'.
Thrifter, good point re: the stretch fabrics!
Luxire, would you be able to make women's business shirts? My girlfriend has a difficult time finding shirts to her taste here in Australia, and I've recommend she try using you - provided you're able to offer such a service. She'll likely send in a shirt for replication, and suggest a few alterations to this pattern. With regard to pricing, would it be the same as the men's shirts, or would this differ for women's shirting? Appreciate your assistance with this!