or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Nah, 50mL is $295.
Hey guys, a Movember update on Day 12: The hipster mo is coming along strongly thanks to Ebbets Field Flannel ballcaps, afternoon fair trade rainforest alliance certified espressos, and your donations! I've raised $605 so far, so thank you to those here who have made a donation. Please donate to support initiatives into men's mental health, prostate and testicular cancer research at mobro.co/tarang
Cutting pants into shorts? Where'd you learn of that one mate?
Hahaha, PS too funny! Please head to mobro.co/tarang if you would like to make a donation. Funds raised help efforts against prostate and testicular and cancer, and support the work of beyondblue. This year's mo is inspired by The Grand Budapest Hotel and I'll post a pic update soon.
Haha yes, of course CD!
Any runners here? I got me some new running shoes today - Nike LunarGlide 6, gotta look the part, hey? See you on my 16 minute mile
Queue the brown angst about which one us is most like Agyesh. I bow out, gents. I'm on Oli's tip - hats are dead.
Just watched the Melbourne Cup. So. Much. Cordovan.
Will be posting photo updates of the mo during the month, and if you'd like to see last year's effort just head to the link.
Lads, I'll be participating in Movember again for my ninth consecutive year. If you're interested in making a donation - please head to mobro.co/tarang to donate!