or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

A Movember Update: Thank you to Mr. Nice Guy Nelson for his generous donation. If you would like to support men's health initiatives (mental health, prostate and testicular cancer), please consider making a donation to mobro.co/tarang
BREAK THE INTERNET
When/where is this Wear for Success thing?
Nah, 50mL is $295.
Hey guys, a Movember update on Day 12: The hipster mo is coming along strongly thanks to Ebbets Field Flannel ballcaps, afternoon fair trade rainforest alliance certified espressos, and your donations! I've raised $605 so far, so thank you to those here who have made a donation. Please donate to support initiatives into men's mental health, prostate and testicular cancer research at mobro.co/tarang
Cutting pants into shorts? Where'd you learn of that one mate?
Hahaha, PS too funny! Please head to mobro.co/tarang if you would like to make a donation. Funds raised help efforts against prostate and testicular and cancer, and support the work of beyondblue. This year's mo is inspired by The Grand Budapest Hotel and I'll post a pic update soon.
Haha yes, of course CD!
Any runners here? I got me some new running shoes today - Nike LunarGlide 6, gotta look the part, hey? See you on my 16 minute mile
Queue the brown angst about which one us is most like Agyesh. I bow out, gents. I'm on Oli's tip - hats are dead.