or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Thanks Sliq
Hey guys, was Suit Supply opening in Australia? Is it open? What's the deal?
This morning I was asked at the last minute to step in and say a few words at the Victorian Government's launch of its 10 Year Plan to reduce family violence. I think I managed to look semi-decent doing it. All Australian, bar the shoes!
Such an honour to be named a 2017 Young Australian of the Year Finalist in a ceremony at Government House Melbourne.
I've got an Awards Ceremony to attend at the Governor's Residence in Victoria tomorrow night. I'll be wearing: - MJ Bale navy suit - Light blue shirt from Suit Shop - Bold pink Kenzo tie which was one of my sister's favourites. - C&J Belgrave cap toes in black - White linen pocket square (Henry Carter) Oh, and socks. Probably Uniqlo. Navy. I'll post a pic
Photo from the other night. I spoke at an event at Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
Hey Guys! Wanted to share the news that I am a finalist for Vic Young Australian of the Year: http://bit.ly/2ebA1kq
Hey guys, was on the TV the other night, wearing this:
Thank you bro! Ordinarily, men wear something like these.
Hey Gents, posting a different kind of menswear. I spoke at a Bollywood-themed fundraiser for the Luke Batty Foundation the other night. Here are a couple of pics, took mum as my date. I wore my RMWs, classic Bollywood! My Mum & I Me, Rosie, Mum I really like the second shot. A candid selfie of my mum and Rosie Batty, women who've both lost children to men's violence. If you're keen to follow the work I do, you can do so through social media here.