or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

Anyone here in Melbourne with political connections that can get me in touch with Minister for Women, Fiona Richardson? If so, please PM me.
Hey Luxire, do you have options for jean rivets that aren't so "chunky"? While it's nice to know they're the heaviest hand-hammered copper rivets (or something along those lines), I'd personally prefer something a little cleaner like everyone else seems to use.
The extra length is a bonus.
Something you wrote on SF drove me to anger.
I should add, there's also some repair work necessary on one of the temples, and the guy said he'd ordinarily charge less for the condition my specs were otherwise in.
Thanks CD. Dropped some specs off this morning to Migitech and about to pick them up shortly. Same day polishing of some acetate frames set me back $30. Will report back if anyone's interested.
Can someone please recommend somewhere to have eyeglass frames repaired in Melbourne? There's a place called Migitech in Melbourne I found through a quick Google search - their website says they deal with fine watch and spectacle repairs. I need a pair of Cutler & Gross acetate frames repolished, and most eyeglass shops now don't have the necessary equipment or expertise to do it properly.
Better get on that real quick.
I wear oxfords with jeans. Here are two examples from my Instagram (from 2013, and 2014):
Foxy, listen to wurger.