or Connect

Posts by thebrownman

I am confirmed. Do we have 8?
Sounds perfect! It'll be all shorts over summer anyway! I'll get in touch in the New Year and lock in a time
Does anyone have pictures of this denim fabric being worn? http://luxire.com/products/broken-slub-selvage-jeans I'm considering ordering a pair
I already have Tuscan Leather, bro. Sorry!
What are the current TF Private Blend group buys that are running? I would be up for a distinctly summery scent
Boys - I need to come see you, I decided to put on a few kg's (muscle, of course) and need some trousers let out
These bags by Luxire look promising, and I am thinking of getting one made up. My fiance suggested something like a nice tote bag (or similar) as a Christmas present for me. Naturally, I won't be receiving one before then if I go MTO, but I'm looking at options. I've had a gut condition for over two years now, and I always carry a small bag with me when I'm not carrying my usual leather work bag, and this small bag carries the assortment of pills I need to take with me...
Beatlegeuse, I like the shirt you're wearing. Which collar is that?
These watchcaps look amazing!I think I'll need to cop one now for the Australian winter, which is never.
Talking about sport, does anyone have the Epaulet trainers?