or Connect

Posts by *#..

Can anyone comment on the broadcloth fabric vs the madras fabric? I'm looking for lightweight fabrics, and I like the feel of the madras shirts.
All measurements in inches. All prices include shipping within US. Nom de Guerre Hooded Assault Vest size small $160 s2s: 18 p2p: 19.25 sleeve: 22.25 front length: 21 back length: 23 Nom de Guerre White Jeans sz 30 $70 waist: 14.5 front rise: 10.25 back rise: 13.5 leg opening: 7.5 Uniqlo x Tim Hamilton Cotton Moto size medium $60 s2s: 17.75 p2p: 21.5 sleeve: 25.5 front length: 22.75 back length: 25.5 Uniqlo x UC Wine Blouson size small $45 Note: small rip was...
Hey George,How is the oxford version of the the trench boot coming along?
Could you post measurements? Thanks
Recently graduated college, and I'm starting my first real job in a few weeks. Will need to purchase another pair of chinos and a few polos for business casual wear. And a brown belt. That said, a med grey T-1 TOJ is at the top of my list this year.
If this hasn't been mentioned yet, you should probably change "Men's Clothing Classifieds" to "Classic Menswear Classifieds" to reflect the name change.
The new template looks great to me.
Yes
Don't button the last one, use the second from the bottom.
Gitman Vintage is the modern, slimmer fit. Gitman Brothers is the regular fit. All of the shirts talked about in this thread are for Gitman Vintage. Gitman oxfords are not "itchy", it's just the texture of the flannel shirt you bought.