or Connect

Posts by lsquare

Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmonaut well if you wash it in cold water and then hang dry (that's what i do) then they won't shrink. otherwise it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to size up. lol, that's exactly how I clean my clothes too! I just thought I would ask because I think I recalled someone saying that AA shirts will shrink by at least one size once it's been washed. Here's a problem I'll be dealing with once I'm travelling. I won't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sgt_Strider Thx for the advice guys! In regards to the size, should I always buy one size bigger than I what would normally wear? For example, if I normally wear small, I should buy medium? I read that American Apparel shirts shrink a lot after a first wash. While I want a slim fit, I don't want the shirt shrink to the point where it won't fit me anymore without stretching the shirt. Can someone please answer my...
Anyone here have any tips on how to spot fake Raybans from Ebay? Obviously I'll avoid buying the dirt cheap ones as they're most likely fakes. Any recommendations for a reputable seller on Ebay?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Black TaT suit worn at my wedding, FTW! Can you post a bigger picture?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Black TaT suit worn at my wedding, FTW! Don't know what happened, please delete this double post.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Black TaT suit worn at my wedding, FTW! Can you post a bigger picture?
Quote: Originally Posted by Roger Yes, a dealer with a watchmaker out back, or a stand-alone watch-repair person, but it's the easiest thing in the world...takes about 5 minutes and shouldn't cost more than $10 or so. Be sure you save the links that have been removed, as you might want to add one later (if you gain a little weight) or have them with the watch if you ever decide to sell it. You can have a link or a few removed, try it, add a link or have...
I received my issue in the mail recently and I thought it was an interesting article. Of course, not everyone will agree with his choices. Since everyone have different taste, I think it's unfair to criticize him like that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roger I'm definitely not an expert on automatic watches (my interest is in high-end, super-accurate quartz watches), but of the two Seiko models, the major factor accounting for the price difference would seem to be the metal bracelet with SARB029 vs the leather strap with SCVS015. They are both somewhat vintage-looking smaller watches (smaller than today's overlarge watches that often get up to 45 mm. in case diameter) at...
Do you guys have any suggestions for a eye concealer for Asian skin colour/tone?